3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
V0.3Main.jpg

Overview:
You live a normal life with your family until you learn your brother was killed while working undercover for the police, now the police are asking you to finish what your brother started.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-06-09
Developer: MacroxssZ F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Other: ANDROID*

Patches:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

update1-146.jpg update1-99.jpg update1-127.jpg update1-65.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Promising start, but a little rough. I didn't run into any major errors or bugs. The main character skin color looks like a pumpkin, which happens to match his wife's hair that looks like a bad wig. The older daughter's facial expressions could use some adjusting, they're pretty creepy. Daz is a bit overwhelming at first, I wish you luck!

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Promising start, but a little rough. I didn't run into any major errors or bugs. The main character's skin color looks like a pumpkin, which happens to match his wife's hair that looks like a bad wig. The older daughter's facial expressions could use some adjusting, they're pretty creepy. Daz is a bit overwhelming at first, I wish you luck!
I definitely need to work on them, I do want to make the MC lighter he's supposed to be Latino but I may have gone too south with the seasoning XD

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes