• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Seems like there's been an uneven distribution of chromosomes amongs the children, mom and dad's been holding out on some of them.
Getting a "The hills have eyes" kind of vibe with the family. Sometimes it's better to not mess with the sliders and leave the models as default, attempting any customization can be a real hit or miss, this unfortunately is a big miss.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
I think it's too short for a v0.1 there was only the most boring kind of nudity, sex with his wife in the very beginning.
While the tags said harem, incest, loli and what not, I guess that's to come, not in the current version.
There were also no choices. Still it's promising and I will keep a lookout for the next version.

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I think it's too short for a v0.1 there was only the most boring kind of nudity, sex with his wife in the very beginning.
While the tags said harem, incest, loli and what not, I guess that's to come, not in the current version.
There were also no choices. Still it's promising and I will keep a lookout for the next version.
Just wanted to put out forward the themes of the game so people know what to expect.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not bad but as already been said models need a revamp. The English does need correcting. The story is the weakest part. It stinks frankly. The pic of the house is weird; a wooden shack next door to a Victorian terrace? This guy is meant to be rich?
Cant see this one leaving the ground honestly. Good luck.

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
I salute you! Very keen to see how this progresses. You have plenty of feedback to choose from with other posters so I am simply going to say I like what you have done. It isn't perfect but it is your first try so well done for putting it out there - that is tough!

Keep working at it - if there are major changes you want to make - charachter design etc. take the time to do it now. Trying to change things later will stall development and get people grumbling at you.

Consider the content and if you want to push the - er - younger angle (and I hope that you do) then in order to maximise exposure (and future monetisation) of your work you'll need to have it hide behind a patch or something to make sure sites can still promote the 'vanilla' aspect of the game/VN.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I'm a fan of shipping early to get feedback (after my first demo bombed, I quickly produced a second).

But that being said, since it is an "early demo," you should also be clear about what's there - and not there. Tags that aren't (yet) in a game lead to disappointment, as I've noticed, it's safer to stick to tags that are *in* the game, and then update as you release changes.

Custom models are a little rough but if I may suggest, the "show us your daz skill thread," here has a *ton* of solid art, and you'll get a lot of feedback on your models / renders (good / bad / other). If & when you revise them, I'd suggest you post the models there to get a sense of people's taste.

Other stuff: include word count, include render count, be clear about animation / no animation, and give people an expectation for how much play time there is within the first version. Good luck!

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Seems like there's been an uneven distribution of chromosomes amongs the children, mom and dad's been holding out on some of them.
Getting a "The hills have eyes" kind of vibe with the family. Sometimes it's better to not mess with the sliders and leave the models as default, attempting any customization can be a real hit or miss, this unfortunately is a big miss.
I have to work on them for sure thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Infidel

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
Good start. I won't harp on the models or the grammar as its been mentioned before, especially since you've already stated you are still learning all the tools. Couple suggestions though. Have someone read through the script to see if it flows well without the renders. If someone can follow the story without the renders, it will allow the renders to better support the story and help flesh out and address story/grammar issues. Also, be careful of perspective. The last renders with the MC's nieces and sister-in-law make them all look like tiny gnomes because the camera angle over the MC's shoulder and their sizing.

Keep playing around with story, character models, and setting up the scenes. Nice work for a prologue and first attempt.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes