3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
thanks a lot, ill keep all that in mind, thank you for your feedback this is my first game and I'm learning the tools as I go but will work hard for it to make it better.
I poked fun of one of the renders earlier, but I just wanna clarify that it's not all bad. I've seen MUCH worse, and you seem willing to improve so big props. DAZ is notorious for it's uncanny valley models, a good example is Sisterly Lust. Not a huge fan of the models in that game, but it still ended up being one of the most popular games here. Good luck my dude.

Last edited:

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Hola Amigo! First off, this is a great start for a very long running story-line. The artwork is pretty good. As all new games, development of the plot, side events, and erotica all plays into a great graphic novel. Good Work! Hope to see more!

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
This got my attention. As the DEV said it's a "demo" and released it "hunted" by the feedback, to see if he's on the right track. I can say that it has everything to become great.

About TAG, many do not like "false tag", putting a tag but without the content is not in the game. For me perticulously, this is not a problem, I prefer this to hiding TAG, which many others do, and after the player wastes time playing something that may have something that he dislikes. some understand where I want to go.
But as I already advise, the DEV should create a list of planned TAGs to make it clear where your game is going. This is very good to avoid unwanted discussions and keep around who will really be interested in the content that is now and what is po vim.

And don't stress out too much DEV, for a first project this looks pretty good, believe me when I say I've seen some ridiculous stuff here and look how young I'm here. But improvements are always welcome.

I'm keeping an eye out here, and hopefully the game stays centered on the initial TAGs and doesn't go in one direction on some shitty show. Fingers crossed.

Good luck and a lot of success in your work.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Got a tip for dev, you could allow players to decide the ages of the family characters and their friends can scale with them. As long as it's a work of fiction and your disclaimer claims all models are canonically above the age of 18 you should be good :KEK:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Loli meams adults that looks younger for their age in simple concept.
That is one definition, if not the "official" definition. Generally speaking, a "loli" is a young, pubescent woman (as per the origin of the term). Common usage has split the grouping of girls into "loli" (pre-pubescent) and "nymph" (pubescent), pushing the former into the realm of pedophilia (another term that is often misused).

As small children are too young to "consent" to anything, certain things are off-limits in their regard. Sex, alcohol, drugs, voting, using firearms, ... You get the idea. It does not matter that we are dealing with pixels in this particular case, it is still a no-go for legal reasons. Some dev's choose to dodge the issue by stating that all pixels in their games have reached the age of consent (regardless of appearance).

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
DEV doesn't want you to change your work, but you should think about some of the comments above about the "loli", maybe stretching the models a bit might do the trick. And as said, the internal police here many feces work much more rigorous than the FBI...hahaha

And it can be even partial, there are games that feature "loli" very childish but still here on the site, and others that the models seem much more adduct that have been removed. So it's something to keep an eye out for.

To be clear, I'm against child exploitation, but I'm not the "police" type, I would prefer a slightly more adolescent role model for the twins and nieces, the eldest daughter is great. And what about the MC's Mother :love:

And I finished playing, I didn't see anything wrong with his art, just his wife's hair that deserves a little more work, the rest is ok for me.

The writing is fine up to a point, I don't know if you are fluent in English, but in some sentences it gets a bit confusing, but I don't speak English either and I have to translate your game, which can make it even more confusing. But I'm sure some of the interested guys can help you edit the writing.

In closing, I have to say this looks pretty good... looking forward to more of this.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Damn I read the summery for the story and got excited then I noticed the loli tag. I guess I'll pass on this one.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes