3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
From an end user perspective...

Don't get too caught up in things like animations. Focus on a smooth story progression. If you are going to do alternate or side stories, expand in those directions after you have most of the main story in place.

Artistically, extreme close-ups are a two-edged blade. Use with caution. Others in this thread have already covered the other issues I am confident you will work on.

Good work and I wish you good fortune.
really appreciated the feedback, I deft started fixing some of the stuff pointed out and someone made a great tip of watching videos of camera shots which I know will help me make better renders this already has been everything I wanted and more thank you for taking the time to try it ^_^

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
MacroxssZ

Would highly recommend removing the loli content and then create a separate patch for those who do want it. Otherwise you run the risk of Rule 7, in which case it will be very hard to defend yourself and you'll end up losing the game on this website completely.

Reactions: Naala

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
We heavily outnumber the popo, this is our realm
Nope. The mods here wield rule 7 in the most arbitrary and capricious way, banhammering games that were even developed by site users. You could ask me what games, but even typing those characters in that order will result in a deleted comment. This game without a patch is without question a dead game walking. With a patch, it should still make sure its will is up to date.

Naala

Jul 28, 2017
so far my first impression is as followed

You NEED to continue don't abandon!

Gloria looks realistic she is old but not to old face could use some improvments
Jamie has a nice body not extremely hot like a trophy wife but somewhat attractive her face could be a little better specially the nose.
Emma looks good nice body but the face specially the nose needs some work.
Lucia looks good except the nose

All noses looks like they are either flat like pigs or point up. which is not attractive in my opinion

Story has a good progression it flows well it is believable something that could actually happen only thing i would say that breaks this is that you (the main character) and finds out about the brothers death the same day as Lucia arrives for it to be more believable (if you are going for realism) they would probably come a few days later not almost instantly as soon as the MC comes home but not a big issue this speeds up the story a bit and that's fine.

Overall story seems good

There were some typos but nothing bad.

to say it politely i am not a fan of loli and would prefer that to be a patch for those who want it and those who don't can avoid it plus it is highly controversial.

things i feel lacking or missing

Pregnancy
Cheating but seems like its building up towards that with Lucia but there is no tag for it so ill just mention that quickly

Things that are important to me is Story and Art

This is all i can think of as of right now with the Prologue so far 7/10

Last edited:

ƤΘŁ∆Яi$

Dec 10, 2019
Hi,

Here's a little feedback :
(Sorry if I'm repeating the same things as others, I honestly didn't have the courage to scroll through 6 pages :/ )

First, congratulations on making your first AVN! I wish I could take time someday too. But all my free time goes to play a lot of them ;)

Anyway, I really liked this first version, and like someone said, many possibilities :D

There's two main things that in my opinion needs improvement :
- It looks like english ain't your native language, or maybe you just wrote a little too fast, but I think you'll need some "testers" to read and correct your text before releasing it.
- In some scenes, specially the last one, with the girls on the doorstep, looks like they are "floating". I know it's your first try, and I can't imagine how hard it is to make it perfect, to really give the impression that they touch the ground, but I think it's the big difference between "great AVNs", and "cheap AVNs".

Since it's your first try, there is one thing that you did that I really liked, and I want to thank you for it:
During the lewd scene, you did an animation. Okay, like someone said, maybe you should focus more on other things.
But seriously, one thing that I hate is when a dev, to give the impression of movements in the scene without taking too much time on animation and stuff, makes the user click 2000 times to switch between 2 images, with not even the slightest dialogue (If you know what I mean, don't know if my explanation is really as clear as my thoughts ^^).
And there's always the solution where there's no movement at all. Just an image with dialogues. Not the best, but still does the work, and for me it's still better then the one above.
I believe there's a solution, somewhere between those, where you make two images repeat themselves, independantly from the text. When the user reach a certain checkpoint in the dialogues, the game switch to the next scene.

Last thing : Some people asked already, but do you plan on making a Discord server ? Or do you already have one ? It sure is a good idea, specially when you want some feedback.

Anyway, thank you a lot for the game, it's really promising, I really want to see more :)

ƤΘŁ∆Яi$

Dec 10, 2019
You NEED to continue don't abandon!
Definitely. There are so many devs who stopped developping their games.
Sometimes because of a IRL reason, which is totally fine (Sad, but comprehensible), but sometimes it's because of some haters just spitting on your game. And that's a shame (Gate's Motel :( ).
Keep working on it like you want, the way you want it to be, for the ones who love it the way it is, as long as it makes you happy. If you are, we will be ;)

Reactions: Naala

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
really appreciated the feedback, I deft started fixing some of the stuff pointed out and someone made a great tip of watching videos of camera shots which I know will help me make better renders this already has been everything I wanted and more thank you for taking the time to try it ^_^
If you are in need of a Copy Editor (fixing grammar, sentence structure, and spelling), I would like to volunteer to help you with your project. I do not require payment. I like the game so far and I would like to see it succeed.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hilarious.
But I wasn't mad, I was stating just and obvious fact.
And I was stating that obvious fact since it is not allowed on this site: the three little girls are not developed, so they don't fit in the category of loli. Therefore this game includes forbidden content, not by me but by this site.

All of you who enjoy this illusion be my guest, I know you're not messing with real children but just with pixels on a screen. But make no mistake, you are attracted to pixel children; don't try to deny that fact by facepalming me again, it is what it is :BootyTime:

Of course I'm out, I just replied because you quoted me with your side-splitting meme.
Spoken like someone who hasn't actually read the description for the tag

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
MacroxssZ
Hopefully when you get Dev tag and can edit the OP you'll put in some planned tags.

And please don't make the loli content avoidable just to please few complaining about it.. Of course you'll need to have a patch through Lewd Patcher at some point but focus of the game is the family (yes?) so avoiding most of them would be stupid.

Don't see me going into NTR games and asking the Dev's to change the whole focus of the game to avoidable just for me.

Don't like loli leave the thread, simple as that.

Also hope there won't be any type of NTR content or sharing.. But pretty easy for me to move on if that is planned. :ROFLMAO:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Ok being an ass, but holy shit those renders. Their kids must all be adopted because the protagonists 'wife' for sure is someone who had a sex-change in the early 90s when the process was new and surgeons have no idea wtf they were doing. Also, there had better be a twist where the smaller kids are actually aliens or cyclopes and went through surgery to make one eye into two like in Futurama.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes