3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

giggedygoo420

Mar 3, 2019
Looks like there was an error during extraction. Try re-downloading or extract this to the game\images\animations file.

thanks i'll try this, & thats nice Loco but i downloaded all 3 uploads and got same error all 3 times

well that didn't work,guess i'll wait for a game update not ,uch content anyways yet

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think you got bad luck i beleieve whit your antivirus which most off them are to sensitive there arent any virussen in this game
buti think your antivirus perhaps is just deleting some files in the 7zip/rar/zip making your DL corrupt
which antivirus do you got

also which extractor do you use
download for free 7Zip most handy 1 off even whit Japanese/Kanji extraction iff you use rar the file whill always be corrupt
becausse Rar andnormal zip program canot extract whit the right language which destroy's the aka by making it corrupted

Reactions: tigerdiamond

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
It is a good start.
Altough it feels like you are stressing a bit through the story.

Try to phase the images more along with the story. Remember that allt text dont need major movment of the characters.

Also dont forget to build up your characters more. Take some sandpaper. I say start with 640 grit and work yourself to around 4800 grit. The more you sand the less bumps on the corners of the main story. (Hope you understand what I am trying to state.)

Sure you can add pleanty of sex, but remember to add the suspense, if the oldest girl (OG) wants to get it going with MC. Try to build that part of the story before the MC takes her. She accually can try to seduce the MC, but at times gets embarased when MC wife sees what OG is trying to do. To add, if you aim for harem, wife could be the one who accually is thinking about making that a reallity.

Good start. but dont rush it to quickly, nor take it too slow!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It is a good start.
Altough it feels like you are stressing a bit through the story.

Try to phase the images more along with the story. Remember that allt text dont need major movment of the characters.

Also dont forget to build up your characters more. Take some sandpaper. I say start with 640 grit and work yourself to around 4800 grit. The more you sand the less bumps on the corners of the main story. (Hope you understand what I am trying to state.)

Sure you can add pleanty of sex, but remember to add the suspense, if the oldest girl (OG) wants to get it going with MC. Try to build that part of the story before the MC takes her. She accually can try to seduce the MC, but at times gets embarased when MC wife sees what OG is trying to do. To add, if you aim for harem, wife could be the one who accually is thinking about making that a reallity.

Good start. but dont rush it to quickly, nor take it too slow!
I agree with all of that. The way the eldest is just shown as wanting the father right from the start with the only information given is she doesn't know why she wants it feels incredibly shoehorned to me, there is no build up or explanation. It seemed to me he was trying to tell to much of what the story will be too fast, to cover as much as possible in the prologue.

I think he needs to take a breath and slow down. Like you said build on the characters firstly and the plot second because that is what games like this are really about. If you can't connect with the characters the main story most likely won't be enjoyable anyway.

Reactions: Moisan4

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
like to try game but keep getting this
this is actually the first person that gets an error like that I do know what wrong but don't know why you would be the first one to happen to...the first one is a gpu problem but I think you fixed it but the second one not finding one picture that is supposed to be there mmm let me see...

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Ok being an ass, but holy shit those renders. Their kids must all be adopted because the protagonists 'wife' for sure is someone who had a sex-change in the early 90s when the process was new and surgeons have no idea wtf they were doing. Also, there had better be a twist where the smaller kids are actually aliens or cyclopes and went through surgery to make one eye into two like in Futurama.
you actually figure it out XD you are a genius XD Nah on a serious note that's why I only made the game till that part and is short to get feedback I'm learning so the sooner I could get feedback the better to fix it, so the next updates should be better ^_^
thank you for taking the time to try it.

Reactions: karumi56

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
Keep in mind that this is MacroxssZ first game. And I'm sure with experience, subsequent patch releases and updates he will only improve. Sure, the models look like something out of a horror movie in some scenes, but he is doing something I want to do, but can't. So he is already better than me at doing something that I love. And looking at it out of that perspective, well done. Keep improving. Don't give up. And congratulations on your first game. ;)

Dec 15, 2017
this is actually the first person that gets an error like that I do know what wrong but don't know why you would be the first one to happen to...the first one is a gpu problem but I think you fixed it but the second one not finding one picture that is supposed to be there mmm let me see...
I actually have had the same issue occur. This is what my screen looks like to show what exactly is going on and why the game is unplayable. The first one is the preferences screen and the other one is the first shot in the game.

1623384252998.png

Dec 15, 2017
I don't think that's on my end I think...I would say update GPU driver but that's super weird I have never seen that before so I'm sorry you are having that problem.
I will give it a try, but I am not so sure that is it because I am able to play games like My New Family and Tales From The Unending Void with no issues at all. Those are just what I have played tonight, but others like Treasure of Nadia plays fine as well. So yeah, weird.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I will give it a try, but I am not so sure that is it because I am able to play games like My New Family and Tales From The Unending Void with no issues at all. Those are just what I have played tonight, but others like Treasure of Nadia plays fine as well. So yeah, weird.
That looks like a weird font render issue. For shits and giggles you can try to put this in the game folder to see if it helps but that's strange.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Whew, I could not make it past the police station, post thug beatdown. This game needs a proofreader something fierce. Half of the sentences give me a headache, trying to decipher them. I can get over the ugly faces(bodies seem normal but some of those faces, whew) but the writing needs some serious help.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
ya should be careful about the loli content, even here its not welcomed, but confusingly shota is ok *rolls eyes*.

but for a demo good work and i wish ya good luck. and i hope ya dont get axed.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
ya should be careful about the loli content, even here its not welcomed, but confusingly shota is ok *rolls eyes*.

but for a demo good work and i wish ya good luck. and i hope ya dont get axed.
You can't deny that. It seems someone who oks these is very partial to shota. There are video collections and games where the main character or sides are very clearly little boys but collections like Drills3d need to be filtered.

I'm not for or against it, it's just a game or fantasy video, and a kink is a kink to me but it seems rule 7 is only for the female variety.

CorruptKing

Sep 12, 2020
For a bit of constructive criticism on the game here's the TLDR from me.

I really like the premise. It reminds me of the Guardian and that's an odd, but very enjoyable game to play.

For the issues I have, they're fixable. Overall, the spelling and grammar need work. If English is not your first language, I recommend finding someone who does have it as their first language to help revise your script to help normalize the spelling and grammar. For the animations, it's rudimentary and it's obvious you're still learning, but keep up with learning the development systems and I'm sure they'll become much smoother in the future. Just don't stop trying to improve, you got this.

For a more personal perspective on the plot, I feel like it moves a little fast. Spacing things out, from the incest to the undercover stuff, would benefit the story overall I think and provide a better flow.

All of these things are very fixable and I look forward to seeing improvements be made on this game.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes