3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I don't want to sound repeat, but is there any way to continue from prologue at pc? I have uncensored patch (loli patch) from link, but game ends always at same point.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Family By Fate [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Family By Fate [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Family By Fate [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Family By Fate [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-09-17
Version: v0.3

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MacroxssZ

A suggestion, the main menu is a little hard to look at. Two types of changes I recommend (aside from changing the font since I assume you don't want that).

TLDNR: Menu could use a little cleanup to be more pleasing and easier to read/look at. (mainly the menu, and text outline).

1. The text: Change the colours of the menu or the title, you don't want them to match. On that maybe have the menu be a more basic font. I suggest having the menu be a more basic colour, since you want the title to be the thing that grabs the attention first. Also a outline, even if small, it does wonders for readability (or you could have a transparent box behind the text).

2. Layout, I would advise that you have the menu all together on just one side, with smaller letters. For lack of a better way to put it, make it more menu like. You can look at other videogames and such for more examples of what I mean. One possible solution, is to have it across the bottom. Also I would suggest having the title not spread out completely across the top and leave a little room left on each side. If you want to keep the menu on the right or left side, you should also adjust the background accordingly. i.e. if menu on right side move image more on the left, it will also work better aesthetically. (follow more of the classic golden ratio flow).

Bonus: I suggest a slightly more rounded font for the dialogue, is easier for lots of reading.

A basic example of what I mean:
(highleted the invisible box area for them to go in, maybe for menu though have an actual transparent box).
Also adjust the background image so that it has a decent space between their heads and the bottom of the title.
1632047312327.png

Last edited:

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Ill give it a try not because im convinced of the genre or the attached pix, but just beause of the pigtails and body analogies of the girl in the game post (under the sun/ on the hill).,
Ill update later.
Man I loove the sister. Visuals started below average and then in the middle were really great. Unfortunately towards the end became average again.
For you first game this is impressive. If you *d like a bit more feedback.
Theres no need for his wife (and others) to be that blunt. A bit more subtileness in terms for what she allow and wants or not would create a great atmosphere .

Last edited:

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
MacroxssZ Ok you are still starting out but you made a big slip up with a time jump in your game BEFORE we got to know anyone. You could have and should have built up to it. The whole fight for your and your family's lives cool been done before but there are always twists and turns you can add in. You should have built up the bad guy more or ignored him all together maybe the MC becomes a thorn in his side he has sent guys after him but none have come back OR they all end up in the hospital making him run low on men and looking the fool so to save face he has to show the other crime bosses that the MC is just that good so he offers the MC the 7 fights that he will stream to the bosses if the MC wins sure the MC's family is safe but he has shown that MC was just that much of a bad ass to the other Bosses to save face. the Time Skip this early is a big mistake though

Before someone says this should be in reviews I try not to do a review until a game is finished because the Dev can go back and change things, Note i said can not that they will but some do.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I like the plot a lot. Most models are stunningly beautiful regarding their face. But some like sister, mom in some scenes, sensei, mc in some scenes are way too absurd looking regarding their body. Some models are way too much disproportionate. Some are way too big like hulk and some are way too small. Like mc's elder daughter or elder niece are way too small.
Sometimes models has too much exaggerated pose.
Some parts seems rushed. Feels like some could use some time to build up. Like the villain showing up too soon instead of building up, him challenging mc to fight, mc training etcetera felt too rushed. Most importantly relationships seems bit rushed. You could've spent time developing MC'S relationship with other. There's no build up. Everyone just falls on MC's dick. Grammar could use some polish.
I hope you take these things into consideration. Hoping the best for this game. Good luck dev. Waiting for nest updates

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Ill give it a try not because im convinced of the genre or the attached pix, but just beause of the pigtails and body analogies of the girl in the game post (under the sun/ on the hill).,
Ill update later.
Man I loove the sister. Visuals started below average and then in the middle were really great. Unfortunately towards the end became average again.
For you first game this is impressive. If you *d like a bit more feedback.
Theres no need for his wife (and others) to be that blunt. A bit more subtileness in terms for what she allow and wants or not would create a great atmosphere .
I agree with you. It's too blunt and rushed.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
MacroxssZ Ok you are still starting out but you made a big slip up with a time jump in your game BEFORE we got to know anyone. You could have and should have built up to it. The whole fight for your and your family's lives cool been done before but there are always twists and turns you can add in. You should have built up the bad guy more or ignored him all together maybe the MC becomes a thorn in his side he has sent guys after him but none have come back OR they all end up in the hospital making him run low on men and looking the fool so to save face he has to show the other crime bosses that the MC is just that good so he offers the MC the 7 fights that he will stream to the bosses if the MC wins sure the MC's family is safe but he has shown that MC was just that much of a bad ass to the other Bosses to save face. the Time Skip this early is a big mistake though

Before someone says this should be in reviews I try not to do a review until a game is finished because the Dev can go back and change things, Note i said can not that they will but some do.
Agreed on that.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I like the plot a lot. Most models are stunningly beautiful regarding their face.

Some parts seems rushed. Feels like some could use some time to build up. Like the villain showing up too soon instead of building up, him challenging mc to fight, mc training etcetera felt too rushed. Most importantly relationships seems bit rushed. You could've spent time developing MC'S relationship with other.
This. Nice game otherwise, looots of potential.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I don't mind a lot of sex scenes, just in this incest-based game I don't feel that Taboo because MC and his family have an attitude of not being related to each other at all
Maybe they are all at the level of 'relation' that the MC and his sister are at already. A long history of taboo. This isn't established though, so I do get your point.

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Maybe they are all at the level of 'relation' that the MC and his sister are at already. A long history of taboo. This isn't established though, so I do get your point.
mc wants this, but its the wife that's doing the convincing and work for things to fall in place. Maybe I have failed in conveying this so I'm sorry guys ill try harder. :(

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
mc wants this, but its the wife that's doing the convincing and work for things to fall in place. Maybe I have failed in conveying this so I'm sorry guys ill try harder. :(
No, personally I think that was conveyed. Everyone has different interpretations about the actions of characters but atleast I felt that part was clear. My only complaint so far has been the "stuttery" pace of the narrative where many things are crammed into short sequences, time skips happen when they should be developed etc. But I already said as much earlier so I'm not going to bore you by expounding on it further. In general it's a very enjoyable game which will find a larger audience as it is developed. You're on the learning curve right now, and you'll probably look back on this period later thinking "oh right, of course, that's what I should have done instead!" but that's part of the fun as well. Atleast to me it's a genuine pleasure to see a developer starting out and then going from strength to strength, getting better for every release because they sort of get the gang of it. Keep up the good work Macross.

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
No, personally I think that was conveyed. Everyone has different interpretations about the actions of characters but atleast I felt that part was clear. My only complaint so far has been the "stuttery" pace of the narrative where many things are crammed into short sequences, time skips happen when they should be developed etc. But I already said as much earlier so I'm not going to bore you by expounding on it further. In general it's a very enjoyable game which will find a larger audience as it is developed. You're on the learning curve right now, and you'll probably look back on this period later thinking "oh right, of course, that's what I should have done instead!" but that's part of the fun as well. Atleast to me it's a genuine pleasure to see a developer starting out and then going from strength to strength, getting better for every release because they sort of get the gang of it. Keep up the good work Macross.
Thank you a lot its deft a learning curve for sure XD, the reason I did a time skip there being honest was cause I really ran myself at a wall, cause my plan was to make the wife do the things while he was away but then I felt people would complain cause my plan was for that "month" would be a lesbian show and I thought people would not like that and I also wanted MC to be around for it, thinking now I should have. Also being 100% I don't want to milk the game. I'm not into that and I have so many other stories I want to tell and I felt this game is going to be long enough already but yeah, a learning curve for sure.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
I went back and reread a few sections and you're right about this. She is actively pushing and the mc is very much un-resistant; as he should be considering he's being served up a fantasy situation!

There's a generous amount of sexy times here and it's hard for me to recall exposition and narrative post nut :giggle:

I'm enjoying your progression as a creator and you heavily engage with fans of your work, keep it up!

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes