DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Khroma
Yo mate I am going be honestly brutal here, the renders looks amazing but the passing is weird, its really fast even for a demo, I hope that you will add a lot of scene into this release otherwise its not ready for the game.

The writing is weird too for example, the "not" aunt scene where you wrote what she doing it, without explaining who she is until that scene ended, with actually if you want to add more content between the scenes won't be weird but otherwise is.

You make jumps when you need to use dissolve with is a big no no.

Floor changes color for a frame, doors closing on its own the aunt losing a head in height. With are small mistakes but you don't want to have so many visible mistakes so soon.

I know its only the first release it needs a lot more work, I hope you do take this comment as constructive criticism and not as an insult as I know how hard is to create something and people shitting on it isn't a good feeling.

Last edited:

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Khroma
Yo mate I am going be honestly brutal here, the renders looks amazing but the passing is weird, its really fast even for a demo, I hope that you will add a lot of scene into this release otherwise its not ready for the game.

The writing is weird too for example, the "not" aunt scene where you wrote what she doing it, without explaining who she is until that scene ended, with actually if you want to add more content between the scenes won't be weird but otherwise is.

Floor changes color for a frame, doors closing on its own the aunt losing a head in height. With are small mistakes but you don't want to have so many visible mistakes so soon.

I know its only the first release it needs a lot more work, I hope you don't take this comment as an constructive criticism and not as an insult as I know how hard is to create something and people shitting on it isn't a good feeling.
I do not take it badly in fact it is very useful for me to improve I am forming my team I am still grateful to have a programmer who will help me to bring several things and I am looking for a translator to avoid those mistakes.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

Will you be ready for what's coming?
How far you'll go for what you wish and how this will affect your normal life and your secret
It is the 25th game that I play that has this kind of line in the description but lets see if I find anything interesting in it.

Reactions: CRISDARK31

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Khroma

I know its only the first release it needs a lot more work, I hope you do take this comment as constructive criticism and not as an insult as I know how hard is to create something and people shitting on it isn't a good feeling.
I was about to download and see what's up with this game, but since your comment seems so genuine and sincere, I will wait untill I see more good reviews.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i like the renders so ill keep an eye on this one but wait for more content, seems like there is potential

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Khroma

Hi, thank you for your feedback. I'm just the coder not the artist/writer CRISDARK31 is the artist/writer. I've mentioned this to him before and AFAIK the differences/mistakes in some renders will be fixed on the next update.

About the jumps instead of dissolve, could you tell me where is jumping instead of doing a dissolve? Maybe I missed to add it in the code or they are too short and are unnoticeable.

Reactions: Jude6

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Can we have an option to rename the "roommate"? Her name is a little to close to jizz for my liking. :LOL: and why does Paulet have those cuts all over her knees?...on second thought I don't want to know.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
When I saw the default name was "Jhon" I feared the worst, but the rest of the texts are ok.
Very little choices til now though and the story feels a bit rushed.
Girls/women are nice looking at least.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Can we have an option to rename the "roommate"? Her name is a little to close to jizz for my liking. :LOL: and why does Paulet have those cuts all over her knees?...on second thought I don't want to know.
Sure if enough people ask the option to rename the characters I don't mind adding it, but ultimately who makes that decision is Cris.
I didn't even notice those cuts lol good eye. CRISDARK31 mind explaining?:illuminati:

When I saw the default name was "Jhon" I feared the worst, but the rest of the texts are ok.
Very little choices til now though and the story feels a bit rushed.
Girls/women are nice looking at least.
Well we thought that it was a better default name than G.I Jane. :KEK:

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes