Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
You know, I was totally expecting Julia model to be the mom, because she looks way more like a mom... but still nice model for the mom, can't wait to see more.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
This looks pretty cool, also, is all the chicks ingame, the ones in the banner, and if not, any chance for some HUGE TITTIES in the future?

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
This looks pretty cool, also, is all the chicks ingame, the ones in the banner, and if not, any chance for some HUGE TITTIES in the future?
Jezz and Sasha do appear in the current version, the rest will eventually appear in future release. And about huge tits well Sasha has the largest breast of all the girls in the game, I don't know if Cris has any plan on adding any character with a bigger size.

Oh and before I forget, we'll be posting a little preview in the next few days of what the next update will have ;).

Reactions: TNVL

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Jezz and Sasha do appear in the current version, the rest will eventually appear in future release. And about huge tits well Sasha has the largest breast of all the girls in the game, I don't know if Cris has any plan on adding any character with a bigger size.

Oh and before I forget, we'll be posting a little preview in the next few days of what the next update will have ;).
Ah, well for said Cris, NOTICE ME SENPAI, I need to have to know if this game will be blessed with HUGE TITTIES! Like, that would be at least head size, preferably bigger, if not, how big will you go?

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Ah, well for said Cris, NOTICE ME SENPAI, I need to have to know if this game will be blessed with HUGE TITTIES! Like, that would be at least head size, preferably bigger, if not, how big will you go?
Bad news for you :( Cris has no plans, for now, to have a character with bigger breast size than Sasha/Julia/Flor.

• Sad
Reactions: TNVL

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Bad news for you :( Cris has no plans, for now, to have a character with bigger breast size than Sasha/Julia/Flor.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T

Sad to hear that, but thanks for answering! Keep up the good work, and I will be pray for HUGE TITTIES for this games future.
(Would only need 1 T_T)

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Hey guys, got some bad news...

MC's house got destroyed by a T-Rex that was just passing by so unfortunately (or fortunately) they had to move to another house so here is a preview of the next update(Reworking current game version images with better lighting).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And info about :

PD: This update won't be just the reworked images, we hope to include more of the story in it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck that was short, girls have such odd names, even if they are pretty.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Sorry for the delay about these weekly post, I'm busy with work and I haven't had time to focus on working in the game. Fortunately I'll be free to work in the game like I did before in the next few days

Last edited:

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Week #3
This week I am still working on the re-editing of the images of v1 as well as the script of chapter 2. In these days we will also work on a new menu.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
I finished redoing the images of chapter one, now we will continue with the images of chapter 2 because there are some interesting things to come.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Hello, I have been very missing here the truth I did not think that my main job would get heavier and the only thing I would think to arrive would be going to sleep hehe, I appreciate the support and loyalty of those who are still here I will be trying to move faster in the spaces you have, likewise, as we have been without a programmer, and believe me I understand it, because it has been a few months without a lot of things and what we need to grow is to be constant, the quality of the programming will drop a little I recognize it, but I will try to do my best, I already have some parts of the script of the chapters 2, I just need to join the different plots and create others.
Thank you very much for your support, I'll be updating things a little more often and I'll see you in chapter 2.

Reactions: Havik79

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Good evening, we finally finished the script of chapter 2, we will be introducing 16 or 17 characters, I like the length it will have compared to chapter 1 which only lasted 30 min and it took 5 to 10 min to play it, this one will be longer and I hope to add about 1300 or 1500 renders and I hope about 10 animations.

Every Monday I will be bringing you a small spoiler part.

Don't forget to join discord to stay tuned.
1658105628014.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: CarlFoutley

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
week #1 chapter 2
We are already preparing the way for chapter 2. Each week we will be bringing a preview of what may come in this chapter I hope you like it and continue to support us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CarlFoutley

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Changes I am making some changes in the characters, and I would like to know your opinion about it I will be updating you as the changes are made, I hope for your support.

A.png

Reactions: rrxm and Loganfin
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes