Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
So, can we avoid everything related to corruption/blackmail and have a full romance playthrough with the girls?

Sea cual sea la respuesta (ojalá que si se pueda, lol), les deseo mucho éxito con este proyecto.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I'm just the coder not the artist/writer CRISDARK31 is the artist/writer. I've mentioned this to him before and AFAIK the differences/mistakes in some renders will be fixed on the next update.

About the jumps instead of dissolve, could you tell me where is jumping instead of doing a dissolve? Maybe I missed to add it in the code or they are too short and are unnoticeable.
I think I saw it pretty much in every scene, sometimes you use dissolve for a movement and the other times you don't in the same scene.

I just going to write it here when it should be used from what I understand take it with a grain of salt. If a scene happens in the same room usually it needed to be a dissolve example people talking or moving while the camera relatively in the same position, small movements of a camera is still alright.

You should notice that default dissolve time not always good for the passing of your game, if the movement of a person is small usually the dissolve should be faster, with few games don't do with creates a feeling of wanting just to skip the dissolve. Again I just telling you to pay attention to it as all the dissolve time you used were fine, but you should fine a nice spot for yourself to create a good passing for the scenes you want.

If camera position changes or the room changes you can use a jump or fadeout(with I noticed that you used fadeout always correctly).

Oh I think I found out why I felt the passing really fast, you have the default text speed to maximum with I think should be somewhere around the half mark.

But don't take my word for this go around and look at other high quality games how they are doing it, and again thanks for reading and hope your game succeeds.

Reactions: CRISDARK31

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Can we have an option to rename the "roommate"? Her name is a little to close to jizz for my liking. :LOL: and why does Paulet have those cuts all over her knees?...on second thought I don't want to know.
She previously practiced mountaineering for that reason, I will bring that up in a few days in the description of each character, as they appear in future versions.

Reactions: punisher2099

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Sure if enough people ask the option to rename the characters I don't mind adding it, but ultimately who makes that decision is Cris.
I didn't even notice those cuts lol good eye. CRISDARK31 mind explaining?:illuminati:

Well we thought that it was a better default name than G.I Jane. :KEK:
that was a good thought, calling someone GI Jane can get you slapped, not good at all.

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I think I saw it pretty much in every scene, sometimes you use dissolve for a movement and the other times you don't in the same scene.

I just going to write it here when it should be used from what I understand take it with a grain of salt. If a scene happens in the same room usually it needed to be a dissolve example people talking or moving while the camera relatively in the same position, small movements of a camera is still alright.

You should notice that default dissolve time not always good for the passing of your game, if the movement of a person is small usually the dissolve should be faster, with few games don't do with creates a feeling of wanting just to skip the dissolve. Again I just telling you to pay attention to it as all the dissolve time you used were fine, but you should fine a nice spot for yourself to create a good passing for the scenes you want.

If camera position changes or the room changes you can use a jump or fadeout(with I noticed that you used fadeout always correctly).

Oh I think I found out why I felt the passing really fast, you have the default text speed to maximum with I think should be somewhere around the half mark.

But don't take my word for this go around and look at other high quality games how they are doing it, and again thanks for reading and hope your game succeeds.
Yeah I've been looking at the code and saw some parts where I forgot to add a dissolve and instead it had just a pause and some where with a dissolve. I fixed it =).
I try to make the dissolves not take too long but in a way that they don't feel rushed either and I've tried to not overuse dissolve in single images.

We didn't change the default text speed from maximum mostly because I always put it at maximum speed in any game I'm playing, fortunaly Ren'Py let the user change that to their preferences so you can adjust the text speed to be lower.

And thank you every suggestion/help/contructive criticism is appreciated =).

So, can we avoid everything related to corruption/blackmail and have a full romance playthrough with the girls?

Sea cual sea la respuesta (ojalá que si se pueda, lol), les deseo mucho éxito con este proyecto.
Yeah you can completely have a full romance playthrough.

Will it be avoidable? And if yes, in what way? Complete ignore of the person, or there will be two ways to go with the woman?
I've talking with Cris and I think we need to clarify things. There won't be any femdom in the game, atleast it isn't planned for now.
Cris had a bit of a brain fart and confussed some comments hahaha.

Android?
I tried JoiPlay, but unfortunately the game won't support..
I'm using the latest stable Ren'Py SDK so idk why you can't play with JoiPlay and unfortunately my phone is dead so I can't test it.
What error does it gives?

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
A new update/patch is out, this is just some hotfix for the changing colors floor and other minor stuff so there isn't new stuff.
Cris said he wanted to rework some images in day 1, I don't know when but that will come.

The patch isn't included on the main files so be sure to download it. A Mac version is coming when I finish uploading the files so Cris can mirror them.

Mac version out, it has the latest version so it won't need the update.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played it an well it was short and we can see that it's a first try to make such a game.
The models are some old version with low resolution and the render is not bad but the the lighting is much too flat.
So it looks much like an old game from many years ago.
And the fact that it comes also in low resolution with much compression makes it look unappealing.
I would avise the dev to improve is lighting to give more life and improve the general quality of the images.
People are getting used now to very high resolution models with a very good rendering, i know it can cost some money but if you want to get some attention you will have to do it.
If you cant, then you absolutely need a very good story to compensate and for the moment it also needs improvement.

Reactions: CRISDARK31

Khroma

Coder/Programmer
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
I played it an well it was short and we can see that it's a first try to make such a game.
The models are some old version with low resolution and the render is not bad but the the lighting is much too flat.
And the fact that it comes also in low resolution with much compression makes it look unappealing.
I would avise the dev to improve is lighting to give more life and improve the general quality of the images.
People are getting used now to very high resolution models with a very good rendering, i know it can cost some money but if you want to get some attention you will have to do it.
If you cant, then you absolutely need a very good story to compensate and for the moment it also needs improvement.
Base resolution for the images is 1920x1080, the game isn't that "much" compressed it's converted to webp with 99% quality so even if you have the original file it will be hard for you to spot the differences.

About the lighting, that's something that Cris and I acknowledge and he is working on improving his skills.
I'm not a pro at eye-guessing DAZ models but I believe that Cris uses G8 for female and male models.
As I said in my last post, he will be reworking the images to have better quality and lighting in the future.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Thanks for your comments if the quality I hope to be able to adjust it in the next version, since 2 versions will be handled if possible the compressed and uncompressed version, I will improve the illumination and the angles of the same one as well as we will raise a little the brightness of the images for better that.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes