CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
I strongly suggest that every time you write down HE,you put SHE ( it's only 2 guys,so it won't affect that much), to at least ease a bit that bad engrish what is really a big turn off. You have great renders,decent story and if you manage to get text right,people will like your game more. Good luck.
Thanks work on that

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
Very smooth and nice women models, looks promising. But for now there is no any single animation and no any sex sounds or moans. I hope this is just beginning, otherwise game won't succeed.
If we are just beginning and in chapter 3 I hope to solve that

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello CrisDark31
nice artwork and good looking milfs for sure - a good start. I personally would like the project better if you worked with animation as well, but that's just my opinion.

Unfortunately, there is also a lot to criticize about your story. the attempt to observe the patreon rules without using an extra incest patch makes the connections between who is related to whom and how somewhat incomprehensible. a short introduction/explanation could certainly help here.

the english translation is unfortunately very bad - the completely wrong use of he/she/it (sasha=female=she/her - the bra is it, not he) is very obvious even for someone who does not speak english as a mother tongue.

if someone starts with the "room" option and clicks on the door, it's "game over". on the pinboard, some albums/pictures don't have an english translation.

Personally, the photo minigame bothered me more than it impressed me and seems unnecessary to me.

Your story is quite interesting and has a lot of potential. I'm curious what you will develop from it and wish you all the best.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Who is doing the cheating?
It's the driving student of the MC. Her husband cheats on her with a secretary and an intern, so she takes revenge through fucking with the MC. But she also tells the MC, that she continues to fuck her husband. So the infos after the first release about that nothing would go on between the LIs and their partners are already false.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
hello CrisDark31
nice artwork and good looking milfs for sure - a good start. I personally would like the project better if you worked with animation as well, but that's just my opinion.

Unfortunately, there is also a lot to criticize about your story. the attempt to observe the patreon rules without using an extra incest patch makes the connections between who is related to whom and how somewhat incomprehensible. a short introduction/explanation could certainly help here.

the english translation is unfortunately very bad - the completely wrong use of he/she/it (sasha=female=she/her - the bra is it, not he) is very obvious even for someone who does not speak english as a mother tongue.

if someone starts with the "room" option and clicks on the door, it's "game over". on the pinboard, some albums/pictures don't have an english translation.

Personally, the photo minigame bothered me more than it impressed me and seems unnecessary to me.

Your story is quite interesting and has a lot of potential. I'm curious what you will develop from it and wish you all the best.
Thank you we will work on that to solve it, and we work to achieve a better translation I am terrible with English so I appreciate the comments.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
If someone of the people who plays, knows a translator I would like if they could recommend it to me I am frustrated by not being able to correctly convey the story I am trying to tell. At the moment I think that by correcting the translation I think that can help me. Thank you very much for your comments.

SirGoose

Nov 12, 2021
Hi everyone!
The technical team (me) is taking note of your comments. The camera mini-game will receive different difficulty levels and will be modified so that its movement is not so predictable. Plus other small changes like the door room. There will be more news soon, keep sending feedback.
Thanks to all of you!

thryllth

Jul 15, 2017
The art is great and women with glasses is always a plus. On the bad side as others have mentioned pronoun use in the translation is rough but I've seen worse. The camera minigame, like all unskippable minigames should be drug out back and put out of our misery.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Seems to be a kinetic novel with QTE.... 2 choices in game so far and not concerning any LI...
So far you pretty much have every girl jumping you almost instantly, so why corruption or blackmail are even needed?

The moving camera is just annoying tbh, yeah you can click it but why? There's better options for gallery shots...
At the moment it's already a mildly annoying feature, but getting a hundred shots like that for a completed game is just bleh... It's just distracting too much imho.
You might give players the option to just take a photo or not, possibly even for story purposes as well.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I entered the room area after both chapters but it wasn't in English like it is supposed to be. I'm not sure if that is a bug or it isn't translated yet but could it be translated soon so I can learn the backstory?

Reactions: CRISDARK31

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
I entered the room area after both chapters but it wasn't in English like it is supposed to be. I'm not sure if that is a bug or it isn't translated yet but could it be translated soon so I can learn the backstory?
Of course I will check it and we will give you a solution

xizaaR

Mar 29, 2022
Renders are really nice. Spelling and grammar are really rough but not to the point that you're unable to understand what they're talking about. Only thing I'm a bit confused about is that there's no introduction to the characters and who/what they are to the MC. Also I think there should've been a little introduction to what happened with the MC before the game started. (Gone for 5 years, but why?) Anyways I'm gonna keep following the game as I still quite liked it.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes