Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
just downloaded this game for first time opened it and what the fuck....why the language is in spanish....is there no english version of it.....

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
This a tab that says preferences there you can change the language is working on a patch to improve the script in English
thanks for it....also the incest tag is right shown in the section but why some are saying there is no family of mc in game...is incest presented in game or not.....?

Reactions: CRISDARK31

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Here is a gallery and extra event unlocker for those who are interested... (should work with future updates if the dev keeps format)

it unlocks the gallery (main menu) and extra events, profiles & photos (new game -> room > left whiteboard)
I click on the scenes in the gallery but nothing happens?

Reactions: fixrapid

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I click on the scenes in the gallery but nothing happens?
well, nothing happened bc you haven't reached that part in the story - renpy has a mechanism to check it.

I've already updated my unlocker to allow it anyway, so thanks for heads-up! (y)

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Best of luck, OP. I would recommend seeking translation help- you've got the words right, but everything (in your description, at least) is arranged in one big run-on sentence that's a little dizzying to read.
yes like stop calling she's a he like the mother (very good looking he)!

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes