robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
probably the creator has been playing BADIk too much and is confused by Dani always changing the english pronouns to serve her own stupid feminist bullshit. which is why they don't understand..him her..them they her.story.. :ROFLMAO:

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
The game is being rewritten to avoid all possible errors, we got support from both a writer and a translator to really get the game in the best way at the moment all the news will be in the discord server. any progress will be shared weekly there, I really apologize for not being able to answer everything and for the errors I've had but I hope to bring a better version of it.

Thank you.
Discord:

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I wanna know why the game has such a low rating with very promising renders but I also don't wanna play it without knowing... Conundrum

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I wanna know why the game has such a low rating with very promising renders but I also don't wanna play it without knowing... Conundrum
There are several reviews; you can read those to see why. I have never gotten around to playing this myself.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Abandoned
If you believe this is abandoned, you should click Report on the OP (it's the same as I have here on my comment). From among the reasons, choose "Other" and then in the text box indicate you believe this should be labeled Abandoned. Then an uploader, moderator, or staff member can check and mark this as such if it's accurate.

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
The game is not really well translated and is working on a new correction and point of view. already has a writer and translator the thread will be deleted in a few moments or days when the report passes, in my profile is the thread of the new server discor if you are interested.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes