Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would you be able to enable to auto button in the quick menu in the next version?

Also, what are the relationships between all of the characters? I can't tell who is related to whom and it's even worse than usual since so many of these characters look damned near identical.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Gotta admit, that camera popping up every time a woman enters the screen is annoying as fuck.
there is a little trick. the flying cameras always appear in the same place. You just have to be with the mouse click on that site and click as soon as they start. And if you fail any you can always go back. But I repeat, the appearance routine is always the same

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Here are my toughts as my first run !!!!!! :)
First: What the F..k, who are these people ??????
Second: English is bad and there are couple points that is Spanish !!!! (Ss 3,4)
Thrid: Text and scenes aint match at couple of points and at one point, what text says, aint happend. Allso names get grossed at couple of points !!!!! (Ss 5,6,7,8)
Fourth: You can`t go to the "Room" nowhere but starting the game and all the photos are in Spanish !!!!!! (Ss 1, 9)
Renders are great by the way and so are models !!!!! :p(y)
BTW.....if you want to take ScreenCapture by pressing "S" as allways, game gives you an error (Traceback) and the first choise in game (check Jezz breasts) AINT work !!!! (Ss 2)
Here are some screencaps what I mean !!!!!:)(y)
And where the hell is that fourth "secret spot" ????? Three that I found was 1: Painting at home foyer, 2: Driving school picture, 3: In elevator at Elis building !!!!! I`ve played about 4 times from start to end to find that missing spot, but nothing (BUG ?????) ?????? It sould be easy, as game changes screen and there are NO text at once for couple of second, so you can search the spot and click it, but NOTHING !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CRISDARK31

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
And where the hell is that fourth "secret spot" ????? Three that I found was 1: Painting at home foyer, 2: Driving school picture, 3: In elevator at Elis building !!!!! I`ve played about 4 times from start to end to find that missing spot, but nothing (BUG ?????) ?????? It sould be easy, as game changes screen and there are NO text at once for couple of second, so you can search the spot and click it, but NOTHING !!!!!
it's hidden in the "Sister talk" event (spoiler: at the beginning)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
it's hidden in the "Sister talk" event (spoiler: at the beginning)
That was HARD........belive or not, I checked that too, but missed it, I tried couple of times allthough you hinted me !!!! :LOL:
THANKS A LOT !!!!!!!:love:(y)
BTW....My reactions are full for the day, but I`ll be in touch !!!!!!(y)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Here are my toughts as my first run !!!!!! :)
First: What the F..k, who are these people ??????
Second: English is bad and there are couple points that is Spanish !!!! (Ss 3,4)
Thrid: Text and scenes aint match at couple of points and at one point, what text says, aint happend. Allso names get grossed at couple of points !!!!! (Ss 5,6,7,8)
Fourth: You can`t go to the "Room" nowhere but starting the game and all the photos are in Spanish !!!!!! (Ss 1, 9)
Renders are great by the way and so are models !!!!! :p(y)
BTW.....if you want to take ScreenCapture by pressing "S" as allways, game gives you an error (Traceback) and the first choise in game (check Jezz breasts) AINT work !!!! (Ss 2)
Here are some screencaps what I mean !!!!!:)(y)
two things.... press enter more.

^ Like this. Improves readability.

The other... chilld with the "!!!!!" and "????" makes it more annoying to read, now and then is fine, but not every single time.
If it helps throw in some bold text instead. (but not too much).

Reactions: BTLD

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
CRISDARK31
Thanks for your first attempt at a game but you really need some help and maybe play a few other games to see what really gets good reviews...
1) Your game start in Spanish but it would be better to have language choice flags for both English or Spanish and then launch into the menu
2) You are getting mixed up between on pronouns. If you are talking about a girl/woman then you use she or her. If you're talking about boy/man then you use he or him. Example: you see Jezz in HER bathrobe and when SHE walks away it should say "Jezz goes to HER room". When you talk about Sasha you and all other people should be saying HER or SHE.
3) The camera game where you have to click on it is more designed for a child, get rid of it.
4) You meet Rex and have to choose an Image, 1, 2 or 3. If you choose 3 then it says you have chosen A6!? Why?
5) Who are all the characters? Is Jezz the MC's sister? Is Sasha the MC's mother? If she is then the MC should call her Mom or Mum. Who is Ellis?
6) Wearing a face mask like that is not going to hide your identity from someone you know. This is like watching Superman ... suddenly people lose the ability to recognise someone because they have taken their glasses off!?
7)I haven't played Chapter 2 yet and not sure if I should as I have a feeling you will need to rewrite a lot of it. I appreciate that your first language isn't English and maybe your game flows a little smoother in Spanish but it really is all over the place. Your graphics are good though. At the moment I would give your game 2 stars.

All the best

Reactions: Nerttu

CRISDARK31

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2018
All the errors are being solved and we are still looking for a translator to improve this part of the language.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The game won't have NTR/Swinging/Sharing.
Some female characters probably will have boyfriends but nothing will happen between them.
As the game is harem focused we can say that all the girls will be only for the MC =).
1aafc7e42581e78392d6f3b93b03e0fc0b8a11bf6a3e18f35e7fc9382e5caeff.jpg
Edit: As it seems that Cris has updated the game keep in mind that I'm no longer working with him so I don't know if anything of what I said before is still relevant.
Oh no...

View attachment mmmm.mp4

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Chapter 2 + Gallery unlock by fixrapid
Size 212 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Reactions: CRISDARK31

Rhynnor

Nov 10, 2017
CRISDARK31
Thanks for your first attempt at a game but you really need some help and maybe play a few other games to see what really gets good reviews...
1) Your game start in Spanish but it would be better to have language choice flags for both English or Spanish and then launch into the menu
2) You are getting mixed up between on pronouns. If you are talking about a girl/woman then you use she or her. If you're talking about boy/man then you use he or him. Example: you see Jezz in HER bathrobe and when SHE walks away it should say "Jezz goes to HER room". When you talk about Sasha you and all other people should be saying HER or SHE.
3) The camera game where you have to click on it is more designed for a child, get rid of it.
4) You meet Rex and have to choose an Image, 1, 2 or 3. If you choose 3 then it says you have chosen A6!? Why?
5) Who are all the characters? Is Jezz the MC's sister? Is Sasha the MC's mother? If she is then the MC should call her Mom or Mum. Who is Ellis?
6) Wearing a face mask like that is not going to hide your identity from someone you know. This is like watching Superman ... suddenly people lose the ability to recognise someone because they have taken their glasses off!?
7)I haven't played Chapter 2 yet and not sure if I should as I have a feeling you will need to rewrite a lot of it. I appreciate that your first language isn't English and maybe your game flows a little smoother in Spanish but it really is all over the place. Your graphics are good though. At the moment I would give your game 2 stars.

All the best
CRISDARK31
8) Who are Daphne, Katerine, Mei and Mimi? Do they all live in the same house? But then why does Elis tell Daphne to give him their address?
9)If they live in another house then why spend the night at his house like it's normal?
10)Without even having a line of dialogue saying: does your "aunt" or "whatever" come to dinner and sleep here? From what Elis says, she lives with him and how come she didn't see him the day he arrived even though it was night?

The most common solution to resolve kinship, because of patreon, is for a variable that the player decides the name or relationship he has with them, Be it and put it as Landlady and Roommates as basic. (In the case of relationship)

Spanish

8)¿Quiénes son Daphne, Katerine y Mimi? ¿Todos viven en la misma casa? Pero entonces, ¿por qué Elis le dice a Daphne que le dé su dirección?
9)Si viven en otra casa, ¿por qué pasar la noche en su casa como si fuera normal?
10)Sin siquiera tener una línea de diálogo diciendo: ¿tu "tía" o "lo que sea" viene a cenar y dormir aquí? Por lo que dice Elis, ella vive con él y ¿cómo es que no lo vio el día que llegó aunque era de noche?

La solución más común para resolver el parentesco, por patreon, es por una variable que el jugador decide el nombre o la relación que tiene con ellos, Sea y lo ponga como Casera y Roommates como base.(En el caso de relación)

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes