Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I do not understand yet! The new update is 11b;
The latest update (Chapter 11 full) has been released on SubscribeStar and Patreon, but hasn't made it here yet. Rich usually releases to his upper tiers first (as do most devs) then to lesser contributors a week or two later. You have to wait for someone to provide links here.

The previous release had the "b" part of Chapter 11, but not the "a" part. (I guess Rich decided to do one path at a time.)

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Η τελευταία ενημέρωση (το πλήρες κεφάλαιο 11) κυκλοφόρησε στο SubscribeStar και στο Patreon, αλλά δεν έχει φτάσει ακόμα εδώ. Το Rich συνήθως κυκλοφορεί πρώτα στις ανώτερες βαθμίδες του (όπως κάνουν οι περισσότεροι προγραμματιστές) και μετά σε λιγότερους συνεργάτες μία ή δύο εβδομάδες αργότερα. Πρέπει να περιμένετε να δώσει κάποιος συνδέσμους εδώ.

Η προηγούμενη έκδοση είχε το "b" μέρος του Κεφαλαίου 11, αλλά όχι το "a". (Υποθέτω ότι ο Rich αποφάσισε να κάνει ένα μονοπάτι τη φορά.)
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
Οand man does very well! that is how it must be done! His effort must be rewarded

Nov 3, 2021
The latest update (Chapter 11 full) has been released on SubscribeStar and Patreon, but hasn't made it here yet. Rich usually releases to his upper tiers first (as do most devs) then to lesser contributors a week or two later. You have to wait for someone to provide links here.

The previous release had the "b" part of Chapter 11, but not the "a" part. (I guess Rich decided to do one path at a time.)
Always check the OP for updates. In this case, the thread was updated 12-5-21.

Reactions: Panos24
Nov 3, 2021
Thank you! Yes, I know - it'd be great if I could bang out a chapter a month, but...
Please don't rush and sacrifice quality! Looking forward to where the story is going. I think the possibility of a "tracker" in Melissa's car could lead to some great scenes. Hoping to see a connection between the moms. The cops (and the moms) may be dirtier than we know.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Please don't rush and sacrifice quality! Looking forward to where the story is going. I think the possibility of a "tracker" in Melissa's car could lead to some great scenes. Hoping to see a connection between the moms. The cops (and the moms) may be dirtier than we know.
I don't think they're working on it full time, hence the long wait time. Can't blame them really. They are supported by small portion of people, so can't ditch their regular work to focus on this fully which is totally understandable. Just hoping this gets recognized on a higher level.
I do agree with you regarding the quality. Most games tend to lose that quality trying to rush things. Spellbook had this amazing gf ntr branch, then they rushed it and made the gf slut in a matter of seconds which ruined the corruption aspect of it. Have high hopes for this game, it has such a unique corruption story man. :D

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I don't think they're working on it full time, hence the long wait time.
LOL. Far from it. This is a "nights and weekends" labor of love. In addition, my rendering hardware is, by modern standards, a bit anemic. Saving my pennies for a new system.

They are supported by small portion of people, so can't ditch their regular work to focus on this fully which is totally understandable. Just hoping this gets recognized on a higher level.
I understood going into this that it would have narrow appeal - never expected to become the next Mr.Dots. So, I'm happily telling the story that I want to tell, and grateful for any support that I do get along the way.

I do agree with you regarding the quality. Most games tend to lose that quality trying to rush things. Spellbook had this amazing gf ntr branch, then they rushed it and made the gf slut in a matter of seconds which ruined the corruption aspect of it. Have high hopes for this game, it has such a unique corruption story man. :D
Thank you for your kind words - they really do mean a lot!

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes