Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Marco2018

May 22, 2020
I would not like to see mother son incest. I prefer situations of voierism and humiliation involving mother and son. Bad cop Bill forces Melissa to go out without wearing panties her son will have to photograph. See the shoe shop episode in the original story

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Is there going to be any lesbian scenes coming. I too also like where this is going. At first I thought the Mc was going to be a pussy. The later chapters are showing he has a backbone.
Personally, I haven't seen anything that suggests that.

i too believe that sex btw son and mom is going to happen.
We have clearly been led down that path. :)
Maybe you think so - I'm not sure. This story has diverged significantly from the original. Possibily due to the fact that the original author bowed out and that Rich has been carrying it alone.

Is the son eventually going to do it with his mother. It would be a cool idea if he blackmails her into it due to what she is doing when she goes out at night and that this could also act as a test to prove his loyalty to the officers. How often do you update the chapters. Really enjoying the game so far. My only concern is how will pateron handle your story if it does go the incest route.
1. We have no idea where Rich is taking it.
2. Regarding updates, read the OP.
3. Fastest way to get Rich banned from Patreon is to start discussing that.

I would not like to see mother son incest. I prefer situations of voierism and humiliation involving mother and son. Bad cop Bill forces Melissa to go out without wearing panties her son will have to photograph. See the shoe shop episode in the original story
Personally, I agree. It seems every single game involving a mother goes down that path. The fact that this has gone in a different direction is, to me, very refreshing.

that is not in the game is it. I did not see that part.
Because it isn't there. The "original story" to which everybody is referring is a story that JohnCBB wrote on Literotica. This was loosely based on this, at least in the beginning, but has taken a different direction, and added a lot of content that wasn't there.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Maybe you think so - I'm not sure. This story has diverged significantly from the original. Possibily due to the fact that the original author bowed out and that Rich has been carrying it alone.
There is no denying we were led down the path. Whether that path got severed when Rich became the sole Dev remains to be seen, which is why I am in a 'wait and see' mode on this game. I am actually leaning towards it not happening, which for me personally, would be a disappointment. To me, this game is / was all about the mom.

Reactions: Panos24

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I really want to see that happen as well. Or possibly having the son watch his mom get gangbanged
and he is the one that made it happen with blackmail. I think he is going to be finding some things out about his mother that is going to make him want revenge on her. Just a feeling Im getting. The mother also looks alot the mom from the tyrant.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
It's the best VN about corruption. In the two paths the MC is corrupting himself. In one path is doubt, mistrust and pain that corrupts the character. In the second path, fear makes way for power and pleasure. I love the two routes, but the second one it's really exciting and interesting.

Reactions: Kire4th

mullins

Jan 3, 2021
what is the original title of the OP so I can look at
Here's a link:

I illustrated this story for John a while back. The thumbnail on the link is one of my images from the story. You will see that the current story is quite different from the original.

Reactions: Panos24

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I have completed chapter 11 is there a way to access the table of contents.
Well, when you completed the chapter, if you went through the "end of content" screen, it took you there.

However, if you use the "Start" off the main screen, it takes you to the ToC. There are no in-game variables to lose - which chapters you've seen are remembered persistently (across saves) so you can repeat any chapter you've completed that way.

Reactions: giqui

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
OK thanks for the update just curious question is the mother model that you use the same one that was used for the tyrant they look very similar in appearance. Also just a curiosity I did read the original story and it indicated that there was going to be an sass between the mom and the son I don’t know if you’re gonna be able to do that I’m Patreon or not but I am also subscribe to subscribe star for your story would that be a possibility. And when is the next update going to happen. I’m really enjoying this visual kinetic novel.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes