Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Either way, I think Rich has a great story and imo, the best milf out there. As much as I can love a fictional character, I love the MC's mom. :)
Thank you very much!!!
It isn't just her look, which I do love. It's her expressions and it's her overall behavior in the game. I feel the chemistry she has with her family. I find her very believable, given her tragic circumstances.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I still think Parker shouldn't give up and Fight for Becky on the B route, just as Becky fight for Parker's freedom. It is more authentic when the two of them carry their cross and suffer together.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Correct. JohnCBB, the author of the Literotica story, was also originally the writer on this project. Life forced him to step away after Chapter 4, but it was never his intent that this kinetic novel slavishly follow the original story. There were elements that were in the original story that he now says "meh" over, and others about which he wanted to go into more depth.

He and I worked out a general theme and set of principles for FF&S early on, and I've been trying to stay reasonably close to that out of respect for him. (I send him each release - he's said he's happy with it.) It's also been an writing interesting challenge, as the protagonists don't act in ways I would personally.

Thank you - I'm glad you're enjoying. As I've stated before, I fully understand that this content isn't for everyone, and I have no intent of diluting it by trying to make it so. It is what it is.
Really enjoy the work and can't wait for Parker to release his inner debauchery !!! :D :D :D

Reactions: Kire4th

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Is published in Subscribestars. And you can see it if a very good person publishes it here or if you pay the tier in Subscribestars. But meanwhile you can imagine what's about. Maybe a new photo session with Becky

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
Is published in Subscribestars. And you can see it if a very good person publishes it here or if you pay the tier in Subscribestars. But meanwhile you can imagine what's about. Maybe a new photo session with Becky
does look like a new photoshoot to be honest
I hope the next update drops faster :(

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes