Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
A pity the whole thing with aunt ended with giving her to MC friend. It kinda felt pointless and it came from nowhere.

I hope we will see more of her, with cops or with MC.

Nov 3, 2021
Maverick369 - Please don't feel you can't or shouldn't post here. I think what you're running into is the fact that these things have been mentioned (and answered) many times in this thread, and so some of the individuals that have been following the thread for years are tired of the fact that the same things come up over and over again.

I will grant you, however, that it may be a bit much to expect for someone new to the thread to read through 3+ years and 100+ pages of posts.
At least on this thread, we don't have the "Schutzstaffel" that controls the thoughts and words of the posters like "AWAM" does.
People, let's hope it never comes to that! :)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
At least on this thread, we don't have the "Schutzstaffel" that controls the thoughts and words of the posters like "AWAM" does.
People, let's hope it never comes to that! :)
I've had a few posts dealt with when they violate the overall behavior expected on the site (i.e. they contained threats, personal attacks, etc.) but when it comes to talking about the game itself, definitely King Log rather than King Stork. That isn't to say that some of the about-the-game comments (particularly early in the thread's life) didn't hurt, but not going to censor comments just because I disagree with them.

I do, however, understand that some of the denizens hereabout have limited patience for people that don't actually read the OP, however...

Nov 3, 2021
I've had a few posts dealt with when they violate the overall behavior expected on the site (i.e. they contained threats, personal attacks, etc.) but when it comes to talking about the game itself, definitely King Log rather than King Stork. That isn't to say that some of the about-the-game comments (particularly early in the thread's life) didn't hurt, but not going to censor comments just because I disagree with them.

I do, however, understand that some of the denizens hereabout have limited patience for people that don't actually read the OP, however...
You are right and should draw lines where civility is concerned. In the grand scheme of things, however, I think we (me included) can all use a little more patience. Help/teach or hinder/ridicule? I'm in the help/teach camp. No offense to anyone. :)

Reactions: Abe kela
Nov 3, 2021
Will we have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with Becky? Has it been confirmed or not?
All guesses at this point. But, Parker did give Becky up to the older cop, didn't he? Something nefarious is definitely afoot since the older cop does like them young. Exactly what one would like to see and read in a KN with all these possibilities. So, at some point, I'm looking for it to happen in one way or another.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I went with going after the teacher route. I’m wondering how mc is going to use blackmail material against his mother. At the very least she is hooking up with the male teacher. It is possible that may be mc real father.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes