Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Yes. I didn’t know how to send it. If you followed the a pathway she is the next target that the police want you to corrupt and i think they are having Parker do it without much assistance as part of a test.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Yes. I didn’t know how to send it.
Download to your computer, then use the "Attach files" to add it to a post here. Once you've attached the file, you'll have the choice of either inserting the full picture or just a thumbnail into the post.

Thanks. Who's she? The religious teacher?
Yes, the one on the right is "Mrs. Vandermeer," the teacher who Parker and Becky met at the beach in 12a. Parker also met her several chapters ago when he needed to figure out what size to buy for Becky. She's also the coach of the cheerleading team, and someone Becky really likes. So, it looks like Parker might get caught between the cops and Becky if he's going to go after her.

The redhead on the left is a new character. Store clerk, possibly?

Reactions: Kire4th

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
I hope Mrs. Vandermeer's corruption doesn't last as long as Becky's. :sleep:
See, I have a theory. My theory is that Becky isn't going to be corrupted. Instead, it's Parker who's getting corrupted. Starting out as "good, if slightly clueless, kid," and then being dragged down to the cops' level. So that maybe he'll lose her not because the cops take her away from him, but because he changes into something she doesn't like.

Yes, I know - that would horrify the contingent here that have been rooting for "Becky Cum Dumpster," but this whole story has gone in a very non-conventional way, and that might be a non-conventional outcome.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Yes I agree with you on that one I mean he already did something he shouldnt have done if you know what I mean. That is enough alone to have him lose becky. It wont be long before Parker is probably engaging in some of the lewd activities with the cops especially they are looking for him to become the replacement wingman. Hell Parker may even become a cop and replace the retiring cop.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
See, I have a theory. My theory is that Becky isn't going to be corrupted. Instead, it's Parker who's getting corrupted. Starting out as "good, if slightly clueless, kid," and then being dragged down to the cops' level. So that maybe he'll lose her not because the cops take her away from him, but because he changes into something she doesn't like.

Yes, I know - that would horrify the contingent here that have been rooting for "Becky Cum Dumpster," but this whole story has gone in a very non-conventional way, and that might be a non-conventional outcome.
Interesting point of view but Becky's corruption has already started in path B in which she submitted to the photoshoot. Of course you'll be right on path A. On this path, I think Parker will end up being worse than the cops themselves.

Reactions: Kire4th

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Interesting point of view but Becky's corruption has already started in path B in which she submitted to the photoshoot. Of course you'll be right on path A. On this path, I think Parker will end up being worse than the cops themselves.
You and I may have different definitions of "corruption." I didn't see the photoshoot as being "corruption." I saw it as "doing what she has to in order to save her boyfriend," and with someone she trusted to also have his best interests at heart. In other words, the motivation was very different.

Certainly, it appears she might be loosening up a bit. I just mentally categorize that differently. If you disagree, that's perfectly fine - we each have our own points of view.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
You and I may have different definitions of "corruption." I didn't see the photoshoot as being "corruption." I saw it as "doing what she has to in order to save her boyfriend," and with someone she trusted to also have his best interests at heart. In other words, the motivation was very different.

Certainly, it appears she might be loosening up a bit. I just mentally categorize that differently. If you disagree, that's perfectly fine - we each have our own points of view.
You are right, a completely corrupted Becky, I would no longer find attractive either. As sluts, her mother and Melinda are enough in this KN. Becky should hate any challenge given her from the cops, but take it for Parker's sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpyderp

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Well, you know as much as we do right now. Maybe that will be answered in 12a.
I make two guesses! One is to go to her lover Tom! And the other guess is to go to some orgies! Whatever the guess, it's definitely Parker when he finds out When Parker finds out, it will be a turning point in the story. The relationship between them will change forever. Parker's attitude towards her will be different from before.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes