Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes
Nov 3, 2021
It has been stated any number of times in this thread that this story may have been "inspired by" JohnCBB's Literotica series, but if you've paid any attention at all, you should have figured out that it's not the same story. So you shouldn't assume anything about where Rich is planning to take it, particularly since JohnCBB is no longer involved. That's that, this is this.

As has also been stated many, many times, Rich doesn't provide any information on upcoming plot. So, you'll have to wait and see, just like the rest of us. Of course, I'm sure he'd be grateful if you subscribed.

Finally, you clearly haven't read the original post in this thread, or you'd know better than to ask when the next update is coming out, since it provides every bit of information you need on that score.

The fact that you're a newbie doesn't relieve you of the obligation of looking for information yourself, particularly when a quick search of this thread would probably have answered all of your questions. Show a little initiative!
And, on top of all that, not many folks have a clue as to the "search" box and what it does that's located on the top, right of this thread, and all others.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Family Friends And Strangers - V11.0 - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

Reactions: Kire4th and Rich

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
If anyone could post the teaser of the game it would be nice. I think has passed enough time. Anyway, Happy 2022!
So the game is LOOSLEY based off a Literotica story:

Rich, the creator, is definitely taking a more slow-burn approach at the transition from police...rape...into incestual submission. Nonetheless this is an excellent project

Reactions: Kire4th

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So the game is LOOSLEY based off a Literotica story:
Correct. JohnCBB, the author of the Literotica story, was also originally the writer on this project. Life forced him to step away after Chapter 4, but it was never his intent that this kinetic novel slavishly follow the original story. There were elements that were in the original story that he now says "meh" over, and others about which he wanted to go into more depth.

He and I worked out a general theme and set of principles for FF&S early on, and I've been trying to stay reasonably close to that out of respect for him. (I send him each release - he's said he's happy with it.) It's also been an writing interesting challenge, as the protagonists don't act in ways I would personally.

Nonetheless this is an excellent project
Thank you - I'm glad you're enjoying. As I've stated before, I fully understand that this content isn't for everyone, and I have no intent of diluting it by trying to make it so. It is what it is.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Are you still planning on following the incestual submission that the original story followed or something different.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Happy New Year!

Oh, and...
2022.jpg

I just want to wish everybody here a happy and healthy new year, and to extend my thanks for all the support that I've gotten with FF&S.
  • To those who've supported me financially, a special thank you. I'm close to my goal of being able to upgrade my now-ancient-in-computer-years rendering rig.
  • To those who have contributed suggestions on where I should take the story (publicly and privately, here and elsewhere) thank you for your thoughts. I can't promise that I'll adopt any of them, but I greatly appreciate the time and attention you gave to considering where the story might lead.
  • To those who've given me "attaboy's," please know that they're greatly appreciated. This has always been a labor of love, not a commercial undertaking, so knowing that you're enjoying what I'm producing helps keep me going.
Now, where are the Terms and Conditions for 2022? I want to read them before accepting...

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Are you still planning on following the incestual submission that the original story followed or something different.
I would not expect a reply to a question like that, since Rich has stated any number of times that he doesn't comment on "upcoming events."

Also, could you perhaps actually envision the possibility of a quality adult story that doesn't boil down to son-bangs-Mom? At this point, I would lay large money on that being one of the
elements that were in the original story that he now says "meh" over
Personally, I consider the fact that this story does not appear to be going that way very refreshing...

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Okay. I will no longer post here. I guess I’m just used to what you can post on discord. My apologies and you won’t hear from me on this post again. It was a valid question because I was referring to something that had been mentioned many times from the original story. But my bad

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I would not expect a reply to a question like that, since Rich has stated any number of times that he doesn't comment on "upcoming events."

Also, could you perhaps actually envision the possibility of a quality adult story that doesn't boil down to son-bangs-Mom? At this point, I would lay large money on that being one of the

Personally, I consider the fact that this story does not appear to be going that way very refreshing...
While I tend to agree, I find that fact sad. But to each there own.
This game is why I set up my patreon account in the first place. I've donated to Rich in the past. I can donate to him in the future. Either way, I think Rich has a great story and imo, the best milf out there. As much as I can love a fictional character, I love the MC's mom. :)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Okay. I will no longer post here. I guess I’m just used to what you can post on discord. My apologies and you won’t hear from me on this post again. It was a valid question because I was referring to something that had been mentioned many times from the original story. But my bad
Maverick369 - Please don't feel you can't or shouldn't post here. I think what you're running into is the fact that these things have been mentioned (and answered) many times in this thread, and so some of the individuals that have been following the thread for years are tired of the fact that the same things come up over and over again.

I will grant you, however, that it may be a bit much to expect for someone new to the thread to read through 3+ years and 100+ pages of posts.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Maverick369 - Please don't feel you can't or shouldn't post here. I think what you're running into is the fact that these things have been mentioned (and answered) many times in this thread, and so some of the individuals that have been following the thread for years are tired of the fact that the same things come up over and over again.

I will grant you, however, that it may be a bit much to expect for someone new to the thread to read through 3+ years and 100+ pages of posts.
That is exactly what the problem is. I did not read all of the previous posts. I agree the MILF in this is hot.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
That is exactly what the problem is. I did not read all of the previous posts.
And, to be frank, that's understandable. So, I've edited the OP to include an FAQ that covers most of the repetition. (And can always extend it, if required.)

So, now, if some other newbie comes along and asks one of those questions, you can tell him, "hey, dummy, read the FAQ in the OP!" :p

But do be prepared to have a bit of a thick skin when posting in forums. If you did read some of the early posts here, you'd see that some of them (directed at my partner, me and our work) got a bit vicious, but I'm still here. Also remember that "tone of voice" doesn't always come through, so something meant to be light and bantering might end up sounding cruel.

In any event, you're completely welcome here, regardless.

I agree the MILF in this is hot.
Thank you! I wanted the core characters of this story to be reasonably unique, not "oh, I've seen that character in a dozen other games," so I spent a considerable time at the beginning "knob fiddling" and asking JohnCBB, well, how about this? I worked hard on Melissa in particular, and it's nice to know that those efforts are appreciated.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes