Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
the update was never shown on the latest updates site, i missed it too at first.
Not sure if it was Rich that updated the thread or not, but if it was a heads up: You should report the thread and tell mods / uploaders that you've updated it so they can put it on the latest updates page. And if someone sees that a new version is in the original post but it isn't showing on latest updates, report the thread and say that there was an update but it's not on latest updates page.

Reactions: Panos24

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
Another great chapter both with the renders and story itself. Again as said before it is not sex just for sex sake but being used to move the plot along especially in regards to Parker. I won't give away any spoilers but I will say the way it was written make sense with the overall progression of the story. Why are you making us wait for the next chapter for what happens on Tuesday. LOL Im also starting to see a possible idea of where the story is going especially in terms of Parkers mom and Parker himself.
can u share download link plz

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
can u share download link plz
Don't discount the fact that the people who've now played the update are ones who are actually contributing to Rich on SubscribeStar and Patreon, so maybe they feel just a little "entitled to be smug" about "we've seen it and you haven't because we deserve it." (Evil Grin!)

Rich releases the game to his $10 and $20 supporters first, and then usually to the $5 and $1 supporters about a week later. It'll show up here eventually. For now, your choice is either pony up or wait.

Reactions: Kire4th

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
Don't discount the fact that the people who've now played the update are ones who are actually contributing to Rich on SubscribeStar and Patreon, so maybe they feel just a little "entitled to be smug" about "we've seen it and you haven't because we deserve it." (Evil Grin!)

Rich releases the game to his $10 and $20 supporters first, and then usually to the $5 and $1 supporters about a week later. It'll show up here eventually. For now, your choice is either pony up or wait.
I actually wanted to subscribe to his 10$ tier but my debit card is not supported on subscribestar and don't know why , any other mode of payment is not supported on subscribestar .

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I actually wanted to subscribe to his 10$ tier but my debit card is not supported on subscribestar and don't know why , any other mode of payment is not supported on subscribestar .
VISA gift cards seem to work, at least here in the U.S.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes