Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
This is unacceptable. Considering we live in a world where 90% of the games get released well before being finished. /s
FTFY.

You forgot the standards compliant /s there to indicate that you were being sarcastic. Alternatively can be presented as </sarcasm> for those that are too thick to get the nuance.

Reactions: Juninpachi

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
FTFY.

You forgot the standards compliant /s there to indicate that you were being sarcastic. Alternatively can be presented as </sarcasm> for those that are too thick to get the nuance.
Yup should have made that more obvious.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Soo. what I am getting into here? What type of NTR does this game has? I love good stories but not into Kinetic Novels too much

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Soo. what I am getting into here? What type of NTR does this game has? I love good stories but not into Kinetic Novels too much
IMHO, it's somewhat light-weight NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I think it's a very well-written story. (Despite what Rich would say about his abilities.) The product focuses more on the plot than "fuck everybody in sight," and, with a few minor exceptions, has a very "real" feel to it. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
IMHO, it's somewhat light-weight NTR.

Personally, I think it's a very well-written story. (Despite what Rich would say about his abilities.) The product focuses more on the plot than "fuck everybody in sight," and, with a few minor exceptions, has a very "real" feel to it. Your mileage may vary, of course.
So MC is useless cuck type or more boy turning man type ?

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Much more the latter than the former, IMHO.

Bottom line, I think I'd summarize it as "a lot of normal teenage horniness, but without the superpowers that allow most game's MC to conquer every female in sight" combined with "a series of unfortunate events that further mess Our Hero up." Parker (the MC) is alternately very stupid and fairly smart. (Teenager, right?) And his motto seems to be "tits are tits, right?"

If you're looking for something with sex every third scene, this isn't for you. It's much more "plot" than "fap material." Not that there aren't sex scenes - it's just that they (at least to me) are written to fit logically into the overall plot, rather than being the sole focus of the game. (Excuse me, "story.")

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My opinion - he starts out as a useless cuck, but 'life' is making it so he is going to have to grow some balls. I assume the path you choose will determine how well he manages that.

Jul 1, 2021
Any news about the release of the new version?
3. When is the next update? How often do you update?

This story is updated on a variable schedule. Patrons and Subscribers have been polled multiple times on the subject, and overwhelmingly prefer that releases be "full chapters" as opposed to "however far the developer has gotten after X months." Thus, the update schedule varies significantly depending on (a) how much content is in a particular chapter and (b) how much the rest of the developer's life conflicts with his work on this story. The developer does NOT announce updates in advance - they are released when they are done, and not before. There are no "it will be released next week" pre-announcements. Not on Patreon, not on SubscribeStar, and not here. As a result, there are only two answers to "when is the next update scheduled?" Either (1) "it's been released to paying people, but nobody has posted it here" or (2) "nobody knows." For those who persist in asking this question, the others on this thread have the thread owner's permission to (a) tell them to come back and read this OP again, or (b) mock them mercilessly for not having done so, or (c) both.
~~~ Pretty self-explanatory, don't you think? ~~~ :)

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I don’t necessarily know if you can classify this game is and shower because many of the women or targets that the police are going after our ones that the main character really does not have any feelings towards in terms of love or affection. I think with the recent the Development of what the main character found out about his mother any feelings of love or affection he had towards her may be going away enough that he might actually participate or assist the police officers in any type of additional blackmail towards his mother.

Reactions: Panos24
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes