Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well same thing over and over and over and over again KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I for one will be VERY sad when it does finally reach its conclusion. I hope it is a long way off. Yes I am purely selfish.

Reactions: Kire4th

bobbyzzz

Jul 12, 2017
do we see the mom have sex in this update? Also, I know this might not be the right thread, but do you guys know any other good games where we can see the mom or other older women have sex with others?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
For the people who've appreciated the latest release - thank you. It does mean a lot.

For those that don't like it, thank you for having visited, and I wish you luck finding something that's more to your taste.

And to those who have put in extremely long-winded posts insisting that they are right and I am wrong (and then felt it necessary to turn around and PM me with the same posts, because apparently I needed to read it all of it twice), (a) don't expect to convince me and (b) you also know where the exit is.

Chantajista

May 28, 2019
For the people who've appreciated the latest release - thank you. It does mean a lot.

For those that don't like it, thank you for having visited, and I wish you luck finding something that's more to your taste.

And to those who have put in extremely long-winded posts insisting that they are right and I am wrong (and then felt it necessary to turn around and PM me with the same posts, because apparently I needed to read it all of it twice), (a) don't expect to convince me and (b) you also know where the exit is.
This answer is gold

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017

You right. But you crushed my heart with this latest twist: I was really enjoying the slow transformation of MC into a shitty person... ;)
Anyway, great game!

Reactions: hmc15

Harmonyrose

Jun 24, 2020
i just finish the game, on NTR route as much as possible! in last episode 12b we just have 1 sex scene in the park? 90 % was just non-erotic talk in curt and remorse of mc! if this is the only ending it was non-expected ! and unique ending for sexy VN

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
This 12b is just talk and talk, a repetitive sex scene exchanging the blonde's boyfriend's body for the MC's only and again more talk and talk and the episode ended.

i would do this ep in 1 week, clearly the dev just took the patreon money and decided to do something in the last week

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Sigh. Yes, I owe you an explanation too, WuzzyFuzzy. L.Lumpy's comment about terminology (assuming it's correct) also explains my ire. I shouldn't have gone off that way.

I do believe that we should be free to express our opinions here. That includes opinions that are critical of the project that is the subject of this thread. I had a momentary lapse, and reacted as if that isn't the case. So, apologies to all.

So, here's the question for the general public. If you were writing the description in the OP for this story, how would you phrase it?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Sigh. Yes, I owe you an explanation too, WuzzyFuzzy. L.Lumpy's comment about terminology (assuming it's correct) also explains my ire. I shouldn't have gone off that way.

I do believe that we should be free to express our opinions here. That includes opinions that are critical of the project that is the subject of this thread. I had a momentary lapse, and reacted as if that isn't the case. So, apologies to all.

So, here's the question for the general public. If you were writing the description in the OP for this story, how would you phrase it?
If we're ALL free to express our opinions than... aren't you free to express yours? Sorry, but you don't owe anyone, anything, certainly not a detailed rundown of everything you do. That sort of detail can be posted on your patreon.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes