3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Are you a thick skulled person or not a native speaker?
Please don't insult the other thread members.

With all due respect, speaking as the dev, I think the comment was valid. This isn't a game - there aren't options. So the idea of the dev adds some tweaks to it to avoid NTR makes no sense whatsoever, even as a "wish." It's completely incompatible with what the project is. Basically, you're wishing apples were oranges.

Sorry if that comment bothers you, but it's just the way it is.

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
Which icon is for Composition?
How can I get Alice naked? Any hints in the game?
Are you in the correct thread? "Composition?" "Alice?" "Hints" in a story with exactly one choice?

Apologies, but none of that makes any sense here.

Reactions: mrMarko

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hello, Rich
Do you have a plan about how many chapters it will take to complete the story or it something that you will see in time?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Hello, Rich
Do you have a plan about how many chapters it will take to complete the story or it something that you will see in time?
So, I normally don't talk much about the future of FF&S.

However, being in a particularly generous mood right now, what I'll say is this:
  1. I have the "b" path plotted out through the end, and I know how many releases will be associated with that path.
  2. As far as the "a" path goes, I'm close to having the high level overview related to each of the characters' sequences complete. After that, what would need to be done is to figure out all the individual scenes, figure out how they're interspersed, and figure out where the breakpoints are between releases.
Because of some of the uncertainty in #2, all I can say is that it will take a minimum of three, and possibly as many as five more releases in order to complete both paths. Hard to be certain at this point, since chapters tend to expand and contract as I actually implement tham.

Beyond that, I guess I can admit that I'm planning a "Scenes That Didn't Happen" extension to FF&S. There are all kinds of different directions I could have taken the plot, but didn't. A number of my "top level subscribers" have asked whether X or Y or Z could be included in the plot. Rather than bending the plot I've been planning, my thought is to make a separate release with a whole collection of "what if this scene had gone differently" vignettes. I'm thinking that would allow me to satisfy some of the... "lustful desires" of some of my subscribers, while not diverting from my plan for the "canon" FF&S. I've identified at least 5 different places where I can do a "scene that didn't happen." How I end up packaging those is going to depend greatly on the fine details when I get to that point.

So, given all of that, you can definitely all expect new FF&S content throughout this calendar year. How far it goes beyond that remains to be seen.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So, I normally don't talk much about the future of FF&S.

However, being in a particularly generous mood right now, what I'll say is this:
  1. I have the "b" path plotted out through the end, and I know how many releases will be associated with that path.
  2. As far as the "a" path goes, I'm close to having the high level overview related to each of the characters' sequences complete. After that, what would need to be done is to figure out all the individual scenes, figure out how they're interspersed, and figure out where the breakpoints are between releases.
Because of some of the uncertainty in #2, all I can say is that it will take a minimum of three, and possibly as many as five more releases in order to complete both paths. Hard to be certain at this point, since chapters tend to expand and contract as I actually implement tham.

Beyond that, I guess I can admit that I'm planning a "Scenes That Didn't Happen" extension to FF&S. There are all kinds of different directions I could have taken the plot, but didn't. A number of my "top level subscribers" have asked whether X or Y or Z could be included in the plot. Rather than bending the plot I've been planning, my thought is to make a separate release with a whole collection of "what if this scene had gone differently" vignettes. I'm thinking that would allow me to satisfy some of the... "lustful desires" of some of my subscribers, while not diverting from my plan for the "canon" FF&S. I've identified at least 5 different places where I can do a "scene that didn't happen." How I end up packaging those is going to depend greatly on the fine details when I get to that point.

So, given all of that, you can definitely all expect new FF&S content throughout this calendar year. How far it goes beyond that remains to be seen.
Wow, great ideas!

I have started working on my own VN, but with my limited hardware and imagination, I don't know how far it will go, or even if it will ever see the light of day. I tend to be nitpicky and keep going back to redo scenes, even went so far as to totally re-render a pile of scenes as well add to them to make them less bland. As a result, I have a folder which is gathering up "deleted scenes" which I figure IF I ever release this (big if), I would include.

I like your "what if" idea. Have a time traveler meet you and show you how things went in an alternate universe or something. ;)

My own VN is inspired, in part, from my own life and that of certain people I know. But I need new hardware badly, namely, a video card. Currently using a 1050TI with 4G VRAM which isn't much as you can imagine. I'm getting very creative in juggling resources around in VRAM. At the very least it's been a learning experience. :)

Reactions: zaku11 and Adolfo

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I have started working on my own VN, but with my limited hardware and imagination, I don't know how far it will go, or even if it will ever see the light of day.
Congrats - hope you have fun iwth it

I tend to be nitpicky and keep going back to redo scenes, even went so far as to totally re-render a pile of scenes as well add to them to make them less bland.
This is a disease most of us probably have. I've managed to beat it mostly into submission, although I still do find myself redoing renders 2-3 times on occasion.

My own VN is inspired, in part, from my own life and that of certain people I know.
There are elements of FF&S that fall into the same categories. As an example, the "trade sports" challenge - not me, but the son of a close friend. Certain aspects of the Parker-Becky arc are semi-autobiographical as well.

But I need new hardware badly, namely, a video card. Currently using a 1050TI with 4G VRAM which isn't much as you can imagine. I'm getting very creative in juggling resources around in VRAM. At the very least it's been a learning experience. :)
"Necessity is the mother of a lot of stuff..."

raziul

Aug 14, 2021
Damn thats some real "Breaking Bad for VN" going on there. Somebody knows his shit when it comes to evil manipulation and breaking people. Keep up the good work.

• Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Damn thats some real "Breaking Bad for VN" going on there. Somebody knows his shit when it comes to evil manipulation and breaking people. Keep up the good work.
LMAO! Because, as it so happens, I'm actually in the middle of rewatching Breaking Bad these days. Never occurred to connect the two...

And thanks!

salams23

Apr 11, 2021
I saw lot of comments about having NTR tag in this game and people have different thoughts about it. What I can see is most of the time people just can't identify the difference between NTR and Cuckold concepts.

Majority of them refer both these terms to describe the same scenarios. It's something like "a male character losing his woman to another male character which supposed to be more dominant and masculine." When it comes to cuckoldry this term might be correct but when it comes to the NTR content, which I enjoy the most, the things are way more different.

For the people who enjoy NTR content, there is no joy of seeing losing their woman to someone else. The wholesome pleasure of NTR is rely on how much MC can defend his love, his girl from these other men. Most of the time these challenging male characters need to be completely opposite of the MC. It can be age, personality or even race. And also unlike cuckold stories, these other men no need to be dominant or masculine compared to the MC. They can be completely something else. Always it would be more pleasurable if these "other men or man" share much more conflicting characteristics with your MC.

And the other thing is, no matter what your MC's girl should remain loving caring and respectful to him, even though she receive so much pressure and influence from these other male characters that should never be changed. If the MC's girl attracted to these outsiders and interested in them more than the MC, it would become a cuckold story rather NTR one. Always, MC should be the one true love for his girl no matter what has happened.

The other important thing is there is no limit for what are the interactions that MC's girl can have with these other male characters. It depends on the girl's personality and the situation. If she is a nude model or someone who comfortable with nudity she can be naked in front them and "casually" interact with them. Even though she don't take these interactions in sexual way, from MC's perspective it can be very intense and vulnerable thing to see. That vulnerability can increase when he realize even though his girl didn't take the scenario sexually, the other party, the other men have all their focus to get what he wants from this easy target. The MC's whole propose is to overcome these threats without being panicked or acting directly.

May be the MC's girl is naked there because all she need is goodwill of her lover. May be she is doing that out of fear she will lost him and so on. But in MC's perspective he might be think something else. (You guys know which scene I'm referring right now)

Personally I really enjoy the NTR related scenes that we have in this game and really believe Rich will do a justice for all the people that enjoy this game. All the best for you great work.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes