Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Merry Christmas, to all those who celebrate it. For those who do not, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays, or whatever other greeting is appropriate for this time of year!

As a special present to my subscribers, patrons, and those who follow this thread, I've released the "official" builds of 2022.12 (PC, Mac and Android) somewhat earlier than I normally would. I've just finished updating the OP of this thread with my "official" Mega links, and I submitted the links to The Powers That Be here so that the "uploader crew" can do their thing for people that don't or can't use Mega.

Of course, you're welcome to use the links that randomguy26 and (Asenaris) provided if you prefer.
EroMersive How about you take some notes Boi

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Ok, the cult girl being kinda groomed was kinda fun, but overall a filler chapter. New characters introduced, another scene with Becki's mom (literally the same there was last chapter), some cheerleader girl no one cares about, etc. I think it should be fairy close to the end of storyline (judging by B length), but it feels like a start of another arc.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
there hasn't always been an official android version, and when asked about it and i started making an unofficial port, i don't stop just because an official one comes out and mine might have features yours can't offer. (shrugs back)
Actually, there HAS always been an official Android version - it just hasn't always made it here promptly.

No worries, however.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I think VN tag would be fitting for this game, it would be more benefit from each side.

- More precise target audience
- Other member get what they expected

Even if there are developing roadmap that could change whole game. Much apologize, if I am impolite.
This was originally developed as a Kinetic Novel, which is why it was tagged that way. In Chapter 9, I introduced exactly one choice, largely because I couldn't decide which story to tell.

"Visual Novel," however, has the connotation of "game" here, and this doesn't really qualify as "game" given the overall lack of choice. That's why it isn't tagged that way.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes