Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I could have sworn this had an incest tag last time I played it several months ago. What happened to it? I guess it could be another case of the Mandela effect. Or a glitch in the Matrix.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
A great game but a few more choices would make it even better. For example going to a really deep romance to Jenna. I really feel bad for her.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Not really quite sure why an "unofficial" Android port is required when they're already an "official" on posted, but (shrug) knock your socks off.
there hasn't always been an official android version, and when asked about it and i started making an unofficial port, i don't stop just because an official one comes out and mine might have features yours can't offer. (shrugs back)

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
It's been a while since I last checked out this game. Looks like the plot is progressing as expected.
I like Bill's (good looking cop) theoretical explanation on the "carrot vs stick" approach that he and his bald friend employs. I was hesitant about the teacher character at first, but I absolutely love her because of what Bills says. "That they tradeoff sex, and this is just another trade. And once they see what they have to lose, then they'll acquiesce." Very nice logic.

Though of course, the rebuttal for the cop is men do the same too. Traditionally we men provide money and status in exchange for pussy but the opposite happens too where rich older women wants sexier, younger men and gives them money for "dates".

Denise stuff, not too interested. Her model is kinda ugly, she's too easy. Like Bill says, if they're too easy there's no fun. I hope there's actually some relevancy to Denise that ties in with Becky, because right now she just seems like a waste of time.

I liked the idea of having Jenny to stir things up with Becky. I am confused to why Mom's rendezvous with the other teacher is cheating, is Dad a thing? I don't think I remember even seeing him. Or is this a dig at those geniuses that think any Mom sex scene is NTR?

Ok Parker scholarship. Things going REALLY well for him. I sure hope nothing goes so bad for him that Becky has to bail him out. Though personally, I think Parker is doing too much of an excessive job on Becky for her to desire him. I don't buy Parker's delusions that she's with him for her own status. I think she's really in love.

But I'd like to see a push AND a pull from Parker to Becky in their relationship. Right now, Jenny is the push to make Becky jealous. But there should also be a pull. Is the prowess in sports the pull? Not sure. If I was Becky I'd want something more romantic. Maybe towards the end of the latest chapter, instead of Becky defending her Parker from the thots, it'd be Parker saying some cheesy thing like "You're pretty, but I'm dating Becky and she's right for me" to the thots and having Becky hear that and smile and realize she is loved.

Basically, I don't see why Becky would be in love with Parker, and imo she HAS to be in love with Parker for the bad end. Not just "teehee high school dating".

Before Bill and friend break her open of course and use Parker as another weak point. I'm still rooting for Becky + Parker bad end for A route, whereas B route was too happy for me.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I have heard about "siscon" before, but "devcon" is new to me.
You know I didn't even know that siscon was a word. I just thought it was a variable that "Love and Sex: Second Base" used. Until I read your comment then looked it up :ROFLMAO:. Now I see why the dev used that as a variable as well cause it seems to be from Japan and I think that Minami probably is Japanese.

Guess defcon then means someone who loves to be ready for war :ROFLMAO: . (Yes this is a joke I don't actually believe that for those who don't get it)

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018
Good stuff, good stuff. Always a treat to get an update.

After the very hot photoshoot scene I was really hoping for Becky x Carl in B timeline. Oh well.
I hope we get Becky x Anyone (not named Parker) at least, before the A timeline is finished.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
There's nothing better than closing this year with this update that I was most looking forward to, good game to all and merry Christmas

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes