Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
No game best in everything.

But this game Story and plot are the best , No Blabbing or stupid talk , you enjoy every dialogue and every character.

I finished "Fuck off" route , and started "Im in" route thinking that the game is completed and abounded and only few scenes left for me.

Im surprised that the game still active here.

- We'll get only Updates of the NTR route?
- The main story is actually cooperating with the cops ?

( I didn't want to read Changelog or infos to avoid spoiling )

Last edited:
Reactions: Panos24

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Im surprised that the game still active here.

- We'll get only Updates of the NTR route?
- The main story is actually cooperating with the cops ?

( I didn't want to read Changelog or infos to avoid spoiling )
No worries - no spoilers in the Changelog, nor, as people have found out over and over again, do I give people "here's what's going to happen" hints. (Other, of course, than the "teaser images" that I publish to my subscribers and patrons. And even those are usually ambiguous... LOL)

The original author for this was JohnCBB. He ended up leaving the game after the fourth chapter, which has left me continuing it. The "I'm in" route (a.k.a. the "A" route) is somewhat closer to what I think John had in mind when we started this, but, at the same time, I know it has diverged in some ways. The "Fuck you" route (a.k.a. the "B" route) was a result of me being undecided as to which way _I_ wanted to end the story. "Parker as Hero" or "Parker as... Other". So, I decided to tell both.

I finished off the "B" path earlier than the "A" path for two reasons. First, after I finished both halves of Chapter 12, the "b" path was what was "pulling me." Second, that story line was a little less involved, so I could push it to conclusion and feel like I'd "completed something." (I've been working on his project for more than 4 years - a sense of "completion" was good for my psyche. LOL)

Now, as you've observed, I'm back to extending the "A" path. I have the scenes all planned for the 14a chapter, and the basic plot established through the end of the project. There will definitely be at least one, and possibly two, chapters after 14a - until I actually write the dialog for 15a, I won't know for sure what a reasonable chapter break looks like.

So, that's about as much as I'm willing to say about "what's coming next." But the story isn't over by a long shot. :)

JonnyMcCloud

Apr 9, 2021
Paul in particular should take care of Becky, the poor guy hardly gets anything, Bill is almost always having fun :cry:
I don't know what kind of twists and turns there will be in the coming chapters, but I kind of feel like Paul and Bill would've gotten Becky in the other route if they were going to get her. In the route where you join and help them I don't see them going after your girl.

But maybe in the process of getting her friend that Parker is setting up they'll end up getting her too.

Honestly, I feel like someone else is going to get Becky in this route because she's going to see what Parker is doing and become upset and do something to spite him. Any scene we get will Bill and Paul will likely be in the What If installments.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: garret64

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
I don't know what kind of twists and turns there will be in the coming chapters, but I kind of feel like Paul and Bill would've gotten Becky in the other route if they were going to get her. In the route where you join and help them I don't see them going after your girl.
Anything's possible, because we know that the cops are determined to convince Parker that all women are whores that cannot be trusted. For him to follow in their footsteps as a possible future partner, they need to destroy his relationship with Melissa, as well as Becky. Taking Melissa was just a means to an end, so whether Paul takes Becky or they set her up with someone else remains to be seen. An evil Parker might find his own method to blackmail and corrupt Becky, without further help from the cops.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I don't think touching Becky is good idea with NTR route, Now the cops are more trusted, and they're satisfied with the MC offer like Blackmailing the teacher.

But the sister still good choice and MC is ready to sell her ( He put the offer to protect Mother and GF only ) , especially that she's a bitch anyway.

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
Anything's possible, because we know that the cops are determined to convince Parker that all women are whores that cannot be trusted. For him to follow in their footsteps as a possible future partner, they need to destroy his relationship with Melissa, as well as Becky. Taking Melissa was just a means to an end, so whether Paul takes Becky or they set her up with someone else remains to be seen. An evil Parker might find his own method to blackmail and corrupt Becky, without further help from the cops.
I hope Paul tastes this tender meat too

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: 189m78g

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
I don't think touching Becky is good idea with NTR route, Now the cops are more trusted, and they're satisfied with the MC offer like Blackmailing the teacher.

But the sister still good choice and MC is ready to sell her ( He put the offer to protect Mother and GF only ) , especially that she's a bitch anyway.
Blackmailing Melanie the slut would not appeal to an inexperienced blackmailer like Paul.
The two cops are looking always for a challenge

Reactions: Randeep44

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Ik , but the older cop is after the teens , also giving the sister considered as proof of loyalty to the cops , with good plot to prepare that event , Melanie could be a good material for NTR .

Reactions: oktabitt

garret64

Feb 9, 2019
When Paul was done with Emily, I seem to remember him saying something like, She wasn't much of a challenge.

Melanie will spread her legs for Paul just as quickly, the only difference is that she's Parker's sister.

The challenge was also why they chose the religious Mrs. Vandermeer.

In my opinion it would be against the previous course of action of the cops and a contradiction.

I'd rather see more content from Melissa.

The main protagonists Melissa and Becky are neglected in this KN.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 202059

Overview:
Family, Friends and Strangers is an adult Kinetic Novel. (i.e. not a game). Please know the difference.

Premise: Parker, his best friend and his mother are pulled over by the cops on their way to school one morning.
From there, the story spirals down into blackmail, coercion and humiliation.
Will Our Hero manage to right the wrongs and ride off into the sunset with his girl?
Or will he be seduced to The Dark Side? You'll just have to wait to find out.

WARNING: If your tastes don't include blackmail, humiliation and some forms of NTR (depending on your own
personal definition of what constitutes NTR), then this story probably isn't for you.
Because this is a Kinetic Novel, these elements are not avoidable. You Have Been Warned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-24
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: Rich - -
Censored: No
Version: 2022.12
Language: English
Genre:
Other Games: FF&S - Scenes That Didn't Happen

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 201914 View attachment 201904 View attachment 201905 View attachment 201906 View attachment 201909 View attachment 201908 View attachment 252683 View attachment 252684
I'm just curious with the name of it and looking at Tags how's incest not there? From pictures I'm guessing thats the mother I'd hit it!

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes