3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Especially after the change of the tags...
Just to clarify: To the best of my knowledge, this thread has never had an "Incest" tag. (I could be wrong if it was done by the mods, but I've never put one on it.) The fact that people show up and make assumptions about what content a game will include is on them, not on me.

That being said, thank you for your past support, and good luck finding games that please you more.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
what is the release date for lower tiers ??
um if you are a lower tier wouldn't that information be on the Patreon? I mean Rich JUST posted about being a supporter. I am not, though if I were to support anyone it would be Rich. He is honest about stuff, upfront and posts on this site when most devs do not. I have just been ripped off before and am not ready to trust anyone enough yet.

That being said to all those expecting a release date who isn't a supporter would you please stfu. I DON'T expect any information as I am not a supporter and Rich doesn't owe me or anyone else who also isn't, anything.

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
um if you are a lower tier wouldn't that information be on the Patreon? I mean Rich JUST posted about being a supporter. I am not, though if I were to support anyone it would be Rich. He is honest about stuff, upfront and posts on this site when most devs do not. I have just been ripped off before and am not ready to trust anyone enough yet.

That being said to all those expecting a release date who isn't a supporter would you please stfu. I DON'T expect any information as I am not a supporter and Rich doesn't owe me or anyone else who also isn't, anything.
well i always subscribe for lower tiers only when update is released for lower tiers ......u are not his lawyer so kindly shutup...he has any problems he can speak for himself...

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
well i always subscribe for lower tiers only when update is released for lower tiers ......u are not his lawyer so kindly shutup...he has any problems he can speak for himself...
Nah, won't shut up. I get really tired of people who demand updates from devs when they are not even supporting their work. Until those demands stop I will not stop. Want me to stop then stop making demands, I guess if you support the dev for the month of the release and then stop you are technically supporting the dev so my comment does not apply to you if you read what I said you would know that.

tejas2

Oct 16, 2019
Nah, won't shut up. I get really tired of people who demand updates from devs when they are not even supporting their work. Until those demands stop I will not stop. Want me to stop then stop making demands, I guess if you support the dev for the month of the release and then stop you are technically supporting the dev so my comment does not apply to you if you read what I said you would know that.
I have supported more than u ....so don't teach me about support

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Folks, civility please.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Brother I'm Sorry but I can't subscribe you
In India government apply very strict rule
Sometimes bank...
Showing transaction failed
So, my rather snarky response to you was triggered by two things:
  1. While perhaps not what you intended, your post came across as a bit rude. (Remember that posts don't carry tone of voice. Posting "UPDATE" - with the upper case characters - comes across as a shout.)
  2. You posted the same thing in both this thread and in the STDH thread, which sort of doubled down on the rudeness. (Granted, from my point of view, but...) Since this thread had an update less than two months ago, turning around and asking for another also tends to indicate a lack of patience.
Had you posted "Does anyone know when the next update is scheduled" or "Has there been an update to this game" would have come across far more politely, and would have probably resulted in a more polite response.

However, then you would probably have been referred to FAQ item #3 in the original post.

And, last, as was stated by others (although not, perhaps, in the language and tone I would have preferred) if you won't - or can't - be a supporter, then you just have to sit patiently until (a) an update actually occurs and (b) someone who IS a supporter decides to post it. That's just the way it is.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Are you advocating that I SHOULD abandon it? :D
I'd never, since I love your game. But I didn't see any updates for a long time and it still hasn't gotten the abandoned tag, which is quite strange on F95. They usually tag it as abandoned, if the Development stopped or if the Developer is out of reach! I didn't see any updates related comments either so.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes