Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Designed her....as in made her.
Wait...Does that mean your her father?
Are you a dad who gives his daughter away to corrupt cops and such and makes a buck off of it?

That is SO WRONG. MESSED UP!

Someone should make a game of that...:unsure:
LOL

Of course, "made her" has an alternate connotation...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Folks, I'm honored that some of you are itching for an update. However, for the "official" answer, please see item #3 in the FAQ in the OP.

Rest assured, I work at the game as hard and as often as my "IRL" allows me. The next release of the story is a bit more "animation-heavy" than some of the earlier chapters - counting the animation frames, I'm already past 1,700 renders for this chapter. So, it takes time. It's getting there, but since I don't give my Patrons or Subscribers hard dates, please don't think that I'm going to give one here.

Night Hacker and derpyderp gave the same answer my mother used to give when I would repeatedly ask "when's dinner?" "It'll be ready when it's ready." :D

Also, Hydra00045 - speaking as a developer who's trying to remain pleasantly engaged with the community, a bare, one-word post such as yours is not likely (IMHO) to come across as a terribly polite request for information. Due to the lack of "tone of voice," it could easily be interpreted as a demand coming from a petulant two-year old. I'm sure that was not your intent, but Not_1_Fan's request is certainly more like the one I would have written had I been the one asking. Just saying...

Jul 1, 2021
Folks, I'm honored that some of you are itching for an update. However, for the "official" answer, please see item #3 in the FAQ in the OP.

Rest assured, I work at the game as hard and as often as my "IRL" allows me. The next release of the story is a bit more "animation-heavy" than some of the earlier chapters - counting the animation frames, I'm already past 1,700 renders for this chapter. So, it takes time. It's getting there, but since I don't give my Patrons or Subscribers hard dates, please don't think that I'm going to give one here.

Night Hacker and derpyderp gave the same answer my mother used to give when I would repeatedly ask "when's dinner?" "It'll be ready when it's ready." :D

Also, Hydra00045 - speaking as a developer who's trying to remain pleasantly engaged with the community, a bare, one-word post such as yours is not likely (IMHO) to come across as a terribly polite request for information. Due to the lack of "tone of voice," it could easily be interpreted as a demand coming from a petulant two-year old. I'm sure that was not your intent, but Not_1_Fan's request is certainly more like the one I would have written had I been the one asking. Just saying...
Rick "Castle" in S1E1 said, "You can't rush genius." For an Old Fart, you're doing OK! :)

Reactions: hmc15
Jun 8, 2022
Rest assured, I work at the game as hard and as often as my "IRL" allows me. The next release of the story is a bit more "animation-heavy"
[/QUOTE]

Love, love, love this. This game has me fixated, Rich. Can't wait to see what you've got happening next.

Reactions: Kire4th and hmc15

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Rick "Castle" in S1E1 said, "You can't rush genius." For an Old Fart, you're doing OK! :)
Rest assured, I work at the game as hard and as often as my "IRL" allows me. The next release of the story is a bit more "animation-heavy"
Love, love, love this. This game has me fixated, Rich. Can't wait to see what you've got happening next.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you both!

Re: "animation-heavy" - I have a love of animations, dating well back before I discovered Daz Studio. I've been doing graphics-related game programming off and on, in one form or another, dating back to, ahem... the DOS days. (Yes, I'm a dinosaur.)

I've finally gotten my hardware up to the point where I can do what I consider a decent job of it. Many of the earlier animations in FF&S required significant hacks so that I didn't spend a month rendering them...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank you both!

Re: "animation-heavy" - I have a love of animations, dating well back before I discovered Daz Studio. I've been doing graphics-related game programming off and on, in one form or another, dating back to, ahem... the DOS days. (Yes, I'm a dinosaur.)

I've finally gotten my hardware up to the point where I can do what I consider a decent job of it. Many of the earlier animations in FF&S required significant hacks so that I didn't spend a month rendering them...
I done some animation with Poser back around 20 years ago. I just recently done a little with Daz and it turned out okay. Work on any DOS games we know? ;) I also created games back then and had one of my DOS games (with Windows updates) downloaded millions of time (because it was free)... if only I had $1 for each download <sigh>. I miss those days. I originally created the game for my late wife, which is why it was free. I won't say what it was publically as I like being anonymous. heheh Glad I'm not the only dinosaur here. :)

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes