Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry you didn't care for the second chapter. You did note the genre listing, I assume? While this portion of the story line may not be something you'd be highly likely to encounter in real life, it is, after all, a story. Fiction. A product of our imagination.

I also feel compelled to point out to you and the others objecting on these grounds that many of the stories and games posted on F95 require a degree of "suspension of disbelief." (some larger than others) So if you're going to require "perfect adherence to reality," you're may find the pickings on this site relatively slim.

But if our story turns out not to be your "thing," that's perfectly OK with us - "different strokes," etc., etc.
Two cops molest a woman in public while a large crowd (including the school director) just stand next to it and do nothing?

Sorry. Fiction is no excuse for a bad and totally absurd story.

A real pity, because both the prologue and the first chapter gave hope for more.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Two cops molest a woman in public while a large crowd (including the school director) just stand next to it and do nothing?

Sorry. Fiction is no excuse for a bad and totally absurd story.

A real pity, because both the prologue and the first chapter gave hope for more.
You are clearly blessed to live in a time and a place where such things don't (or no longer) happen. Unfortunately, I've lived long enough to remember times and places where police abuses were much more rampant, and in which there was little, if any, recourse when they occurred.

I wish you good fortune in finding games/stories that please you better.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You are clearly blessed to live in a time and a place where such things don't (or no longer) happen. Unfortunately, I've lived long enough to remember times and places where police abuses were much more rampant, and in which there was little, if any, recourse when they occurred.
So you think this whole story is realistic after all?

Sure, there's always been situations were police abuses it power, but normaly they at least try to do this in a way that doesn't cost them their jobs. No matter what time it is. Just two cops molest a woman in public while a large crowd is watching? Sorry, no way.

Anyway, what makes this chapter even worse is that you added a girl (who could really use a little bit more skin color) with a smartphone (first IPhone launched in 2007) to almost all of the pictures of this scene. I wonder how long it will take for them to lose their job when ...

Now let's be serious, this chapter is just so absolutely twisted and nonsensical, a reference to fiction simply does not help. Maybe you'll think about this chapter again and end up with an idea that will make your game better. Maybe not. Anway, I really mean that as constructive criticism.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

I wish you good fortune in finding games/stories that please you better.
never heard any Dev saying their games fans to fuck off, well literally.
Any way Dude we don't have any problem with the story line it is actually great. most players want that you make the molest scene insideth police station. just make the weed part before the molestation part then make the police take them to station and then molest the woman inside policstation with full of other police?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
never heard any Dev saying their games fans to fuck off, well literally.
Any way Dude we don't have any problem with the story line it is actually great. most players want that you make the molest scene insideth police station. just make the weed part before the molestation part then make the police take them to station and then molest the woman inside policstation with full of other police?
the dev have done great and i actually enjoyed the story so far

So you think this whole story is realistic after all?

Sure, there's always been situations were police abuses it power, but normaly they at least try to do this in a way that doesn't cost them their jobs. No matter what time it is. Just two cops molest a woman in public while a large crowd is watching? Sorry, no way.

Anyway, what makes this chapter even worse is that you added a girl (who could really use a little bit more skin color) with a smartphone (first IPhone launched in 2007) to almost all of the pictures of this scene. I wonder how long it will take for them to lose their job when ...

Now let's be serious, this chapter is just so absolutely twisted and nonsensical, a reference to fiction simply does not help. Maybe you'll think about this chapter again and end up with an idea that will make your game better. Maybe not. Anway, I really mean that as constructive criticism.
this is just a novel based on the reality on the field, so it may be possible to add a little flavor into the storyline call it hyperbolic parts of the story

and yeah they could lose their job if he molest in the public with crowded place in the reality but its just story and its novel after all no harm been made, i bet it is your first time reading a novel

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Oddly, I think a lot of the criticism is because the game is so well thought out and delivered.

The amount of shit dialogue and unbelievable circumstances in other games apparently is fine. Yet somehow, this game is to be held to an almost perfect standard of realism?

At the end of the day, this is a corruption/NTR fantasy. The cops in their fictional universe have been abusing their power for a long while and getting away with it. They have set their sights on mom and engineered a circumstance that begins the process of breaking her will. Not in a "oh drink this magic potion I just invented" sort of way, but in a way that has it's roots firmly in the real world. Rather than think of things from the crowd's point of view... think of it from the mom's point of view. Without the crowd there, her humiliation may not have been enough to cave in the way she did.

If people are upset now with some of the non-consensual stuff that's going on... they may shit themselves in future chapters if things continue down the exact same route as the erotica story. But the source story didn't have some of the other characters... so maybe things won't follow exactly the same paths. I freely admit this game may not be for me. . I'm waiting on the scene at the cop station to get a firm handle on where things are headed. Part of me recognizes that it may be necessary to be recreated exactly as the source story in order for the rest of the game to fall into place. But part of me hopes that it will have been toned down 'enough'. Sorry to be vague, I don't want to spoil a story that may not end up being told.

Either way, if this were just another bad game... it wouldn't be coming under such scrutiny. It's just not a genre most of us are used to seeing. Let's not beat them up because they're doing quite so well at making us as uncomfortable as it is.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Oddly, I think a lot of the criticism is because the game is so well thought out and delivered.

The amount of shit dialogue and unbelievable circumstances in other games apparently is fine. Yet somehow, this game is to be held to an almost perfect standard of realism? …
The first chapter is comparatively good (even though it may be a little too kitschy for my personal taste; but eh, it is a story ;)). Also, the prologue makes a good impression, but even more so, it gives hope for a well thought-out story.

Maybe the reason why I wrote something about that game is because it's started well, builds up a little anticipation and then goes all wrong with an compelt foolish and nonsensical story. Sorry, but unfortunately, that's how it is. The 2nd chapter is just very very bad. :confused: It's as if the developer has pointed out, look here, I can write a decent story, but fuck it, now it's bullshit time. o_O

BTW, the quality deterioration also shows up in the pictures of the 2nd chapter. Just have a look at the girl with the smartphone (she would normaly use to take the image that would get this cops fired) for example. It's literally the same pose across all the pictures. The developer didn't even manage to give her a skin color that looks slightly real. :rolleyes:

… At the end of the day, this is a corruption/NTR fantasy. The cops in their fictional universe have been abusing their power for a long while and getting away with it. They have set their sights on mom and engineered a circumstance that begins the process of breaking her will. Not in a "oh drink this magic potion I just invented" sort of way, but in a way that has it's roots firmly in the real world. ...
I don't really like mind control stories, because they are almost without exception only a way for bad authors to give their story some kind of a "sense". But what is the point of simply leaving out the mind control element if the people in the story continue to behave like brainless zobies? Two cops molest a woman in public while a large crowd just stand by doing nothing? Sorry. That is just bullshit.

A story that takes place in here and now just needs a little brain work. Just omitting it without any explanation at all can't work.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
When ive seen the dialogues in the pic saying his mom ive got a boner and hoped ill be seeing wincest but after seeing the ntr tag damn i know where this is going my boner already died

Reactions: L☹VE
May 3, 2017
Love the game! The pure power and control leading to corruption of the supposedly innocent milf comes through brilliantly ! Can't wait for the next update. I just love the ntr! Not fur those who don't like ntr.

Reactions: johncbb and fbass

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I don't really like mind control stories, because they are almost without exception only a way for bad authors to give their story some kind of a "sense". But what is the point of simply leaving out the mind control element if the people in the story continue to behave like brainless zobies? Two cops molest a woman in public while a large crowd just stand by doing nothing? Sorry. That is just bullshit.

A story that takes place in here and now just needs a little brain work. Just omitting it without any explanation at all can't work.
don't you know, the audience is mostly children who don't know how the law acts / run, as long as the author doesn't make a scenario like fashion business game where the prisoner doesn't get legal assistance (which I feel is so weird) but I don't think the police will take her to the police station instead they just blackmailing and used her so it still makes sense

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
the dev have done great and i actually enjoyed the story so far

this is just a novel based on the reality on the field, so it may be possible to add a little flavor into the storyline call it hyperbolic parts of the story

and yeah they could lose their job if he molest in the public with crowded place in the reality but its just story and its novel after all no harm been made, i bet it is your first time reading a novel
Like i always said and will keep saying that the story is super and the story is very much realistic that's why I wanted that little change. this might happen is some country police Im not sure but you know the story was so good that felt very bad to see the women being like that in public. Tht's the only stuff I told him to adjust not change the story just the place

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
don't you know, the audience is mostly children who don't know how the law acts / run, as long as the author doesn't make a scenario like fashion business game where the prisoner doesn't get legal assistance (which I feel is so weird) but I don't think the police will take her to the police station instead they just blackmailing and used her so it still makes sense
What do you think the director of a school does when two corrupt cops molest one of his female teachers in front of a school just before classes start? They literally exposed her down to the underwear and grabbed the teacher's (also exposed) nipple in front of children. There's no way those two cops can go unpunished for this. No way! Even if they try to blackmailing the woman, too many others have seen what they did and will interfere.

This games 2nd chapter story is bullshit and makes no sense at all.

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
What do you think the director of a school does when two corrupt cops molest one of his female teachers in front of a school just before classes start? They literally exposed her down to the underwear and grabbed the teacher's (also exposed) nipple in front of children. There's no way those two cops can go unpunished for this. No way! Even if they try to blackmailing the woman, too many others have seen what they did and will interfere.

This games 2nd chapter story is bullshit and makes no sense at all.
do you see headmaster in that scene, it just full of children no other adults involved except the cops and melissa and one of melissa student named sarah did yell at the cops for molesting her teacher so it still makes sense to me just wait for the next chapter if all the children told this scene to their parent or other teacher

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
do you see headmaster in that scene, it just full of children no other adults involved except the cops and melissa and one of melissa student named sarah did yell at the cops for molesting her teacher so it still makes sense to me just wait for the next chapter if all the children told this scene to their parent or other teacher
It was the vice principal. Just look at this group of people and the statement by parker. There is no way, this cops get away unpunished. No way! The story of the 2nd chapter is just bullshit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes