Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v11.0-path-b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.09.2021 (v11.0-path-b)

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I always do a facepalm whenever I see obviously stupid thought processes and decisions. Becky tells Parker that the cops approached her, and after everything he and his mom have been through, he actually believed that the cops didn't do anything? That's just idiotically stupid. It's just baffling that anyone in that situation can be that stupid, especially someone as "bright" as Parker. He even says the cops are out to get him, but he can still sit there with a straight face and think, "But yea, they definitely haven't roped Becky in this whole thing. Thank god."

Sorry, just needed to make that little rant.

EDIT: Props to Carl not being an idiot and thinking logically about the situation (even though it didn't matter in the end). And Parker continues to be an idiot. He gets sent naked pictures of Becky, and his initial reaction is Carl definitely sent them, and she's cheating on him with Carl. Seriously, what an idiot. I hope his entire world comes crashing down due to him being a complete moron.

Last edited:

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Only played through one path so far, but really impressed with the plot development. Carl's getting some well deserved appreciation, but Parker's still highlighting his worst personality traits. The F95ZONE cameo was well placed. :love:

From a technical POV, the photography animations worked really well.

Reactions: Adolfo

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Been at least a couple updates since I checked into this one. Game ever get around to offering any additional content with the hot blond cheerleader beyond the one in the screenshot section?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It's technically not a kinetic novel anymore. There has been a choice, and that choice has consequences. I'm not saying it is GGGB, but it has branched.
correct, glad you back and sincerely hoping your next post will be in damaged goods thread. main page.

Reactions: yihman1

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Been at least a couple updates since I checked into this one. Game ever get around to offering any additional content with the hot blond cheerleader beyond the one in the screenshot section?
I think we will see content in the future he is send too the same college and I hope the blond evil women my fav char after becky gets huge revenge on becky hope she has some evil ideas how too embarres or trick becky :devilish: :devilish:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I think we will see content in the future he is send too the same college and I hope the blond evil women my fav char after becky gets huge revenge on becky hope she has some evil ideas how too embarres or trick becky :devilish: :devilish:
Revenge on Becky? For what? Becky did nothing wrong. Literally the only lewd or bad behaviour we've seen from her was in 10b where she took nude photos behind Parker's back. Aside from that she's been an angel.

Do you mean that you hope Becky gets in more trouble? So do I, for the sake of the story I do. As a human, not so much.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I always do a facepalm whenever I see obviously stupid thought processes and decisions. Becky tells Parker that the cops approached her, and after everything he and his mom have been through, he actually believed that the cops didn't do anything? That's just idiotically stupid. It's just baffling that anyone in that situation can be that stupid, especially someone as "bright" as Parker. He even says the cops are out to get him, but he can still sit there with a straight face and think, "But yea, they definitely haven't roped Becky in this whole thing. Thank god."

Sorry, just needed to make that little rant.

EDIT: Props to Carl not being an idiot and thinking logically about the situation (even though it didn't matter in the end). And Parker continues to be an idiot. He gets sent naked pictures of Becky, and his initial reaction is Carl definitely sent them, and she's cheating on him with Carl. Seriously, what an idiot. I hope his entire world comes crashing down due to him being a complete moron.
Parker has consistently been a clueless idiot since the beginning (in my opinion).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Only played through one path so far, but really impressed with the plot development. Carl's getting some well deserved appreciation, but Parker's still highlighting his worst personality traits. The F95ZONE cameo was well placed. :love:

From a technical POV, the photography animations worked really well.
I'm guessing Carl will be nailing Parker's mom at some point because Parker seems too clueless to pull it off himself.

Reactions: Panos24 and Kire4th
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes