Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
So I was thinking of giving this game a shot and then saw the NTR tag. Now i have nothing against NTR but i am tired of the same old trope of a fat/old/bald guy using coercion/blackmail/force/drugs to rape the girl which awakens her inner slut and leads her on a path of depravity.
So does the game follow the above mentioned trope or does it do something different? The pics in the OP with the cop dont give much to go on
It's rather creative and exotic when it comes to corruption.It's worth a try compared to other NTR games.The old police guys are very specific regarding their fetish which is more than just dicking a girl.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
It's rather creative and exotic when it comes to corruption.It's worth a try compared to other NTR games.The old police guys are very specific regarding their fetish which is more than just dicking a girl.
ok i will give it a shot
Also the OP mentions its a kinetic novel with no choices but reading a few post above there seems to be a path A and B.
Is the choice clear enough or is the path decided on some hidden and not so obvious choices?

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
I played already 11b, what to say... How I was turned on from 10B, I was surprisingly turned off by 11B! If you hoping for another Becky content, forgot it, because MC's impulsivity killed all nice flow of story! He acted totally dumb, even he know what happened to him and to his close in previous 10 chapters! Who in the hell care about Emily, not to mention that everything with her feels so rushed. And some good hint for dev: Where is no girlfriend, there is no NTR! If MC no longer care about Becky, what happens to her, and everytime telling that she is his EXgirlfriend, there is no longer NTR content there, no matter what she do!
I feel the same way, is kinda underwelming, is not bad, is just that it feels like it killed the momentum because to be honest, the appeal of ntr at least on my opinion is the corruption of character from loyal to sex toy and from vows holder to the breaker of vows, that would be for me a characte arc. Meaby would work out if while packer was at the ALC with the blone girl (did't even bother with her name since it she is already at the end of her arc) becky's blackmail continues and is shown to us?for example she could be ask to send pictures in different lingerie or to kiss Carl and take a picture doing that etc, vanilla stuff that builds up momentum. Just in case, I am not bashing the game, is just constructive critism, meaby there is a reason why the story is going this way.​

Last edited:
Reactions: MIkedante

Kire4th

Apr 3, 2019
[QUOTE = "MIkedante, postagem: 6518150, membro: 1850338"]
Eu já joguei 11b, o que dizer ... Como eu estava ligado do 10B, eu estava surpreendentemente configurado do 11B! Se você esperava por outro conteúdo da Becky, esqueça, porque a impulsividade do MC matou todo o fluxo legal da história! Ele agiu totalmente idiota, mesmo sabendo o que aconteceu com ele e com o seu fim nos 10 capítulos anteriores! Quem diabos se preocupa com Emily, sem mencionar que tudo com ela parece tão apressado. E uma boa dica para dev: Onde não há namorada, não há NTR! Se MC não se preocupa mais com Becky, o que acontece com ela, e toda vez que diz que ela é sua EXgirlfriend, não há mais conteúdo NTR lá, não importa o que ela faça! [/ ISPOILER]
[/ CITAR]
Olá amigo, não estou querendo arrumar confusão só ligando um ponto de vista para vc e os outros apreciadores do tópico que acompanhamos, o NTR em si está ocorrendo até porque o MC já está se sentindo traído, oque ocorre é que nesta atualização não foi incluído , vimos apenas literalmente o ponto de vista de Parker porém se vc prestar atenção nas reações do PM nos diálogos no finalzinho dá um sentido que está ocorrendo muito mais coisas do que foi apresentado em relação a Becky, pode ser que ela estava finalmente até se entregando ao outro PM enquanto o MC e o PM mais velho estão conversando;

OBS: só lembrando esse e meu ponto de vista então me desculpem se eu estiver errado até porque não sou fluente em inglês, e meus agradecimentos ao desenvolvedor e sei que pô não ser aínda um aponhador mais espero ansiosamente que no próximo capítulo tenha essas cenas caso eu esteja realmente certo. [/ ISPOILER]

Last edited:

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Even tho I agree with everything you say,you didn't have to be rude about it man.
Chapter 10 was such a high note where i really enjoyed both the paths. This chapter was a bit underwhelming tbh.I waited for something to happen with Becky atleast. I was waiting for a juicy NTR corruption. This seem to be going on a path of EX revenge story which loses it's earlier allure of NTR.
I really hope the developers know what they are doing, as i have high hopes they'll turn it around in the future chapter. Still i appreciate the work put in this Rich
what i don't get is what is the point of having a branched path if on 11b he would have been doing the same thing that he rejected to do on 9? in my opinion it seems like parker is circling back to chapter 9 but now is choosing to throw everyone under the bus. Again, im not saying is bad, but it could be improved unless there a reason down the way.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Everything was believable to a degree so far, but Parker's reaction to the pictures doesn't really make sense. He has all the information at this point about what the cops are doing and what his mom is going through, the first assumption should obviously be that the sender is the cops and that they are making his GF do stuff.

Not really complaining since it seems like a necessary event to steer the story into the direction the dev wants for this route. I wonder if there was another way to create this rift that is more believable though.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Any reason why only path B got an update. I haven't been on this thread in a while and wondered if there was a specific reason or if I am gonna get some upsetting news that path A is discontinued or something.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Someone getting molested in the streets, especially in a western country and by cops no less!! This would be an international story and those cops would never see the light of day again

Very unrealistic and immersion-breaking!
Not saying it would go down in the middle of the street with lots of people watching, but there have always been corrupt cops who take advantage - especially in small town USA. In the 60's, most kids growing up in small towns were taught never to question authority - and if something did happen, it was swept under the rug because no one wanted to be part of a scandal.

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
Everything was believable to a degree so far, but Parker's reaction to the pictures doesn't really make sense. He has all the information at this point about what the cops are doing and what his mom is going through, the first assumption should obviously be that the sender is the cops and that they are making his GF do stuff.

Not really complaining since it seems like a necessary event to steer the story into the direction the dev wants for this route. I wonder if there was another way to create this rift that is more believable though.
Well, meaby one or two more situations corrupting becky could have been developed and then show Parker the pics so that way parker would be under the assumption that this is as far as Becky has gone. I could go as far as say you could even extend it more if the cops blurr the background and mossaic her face and he enters in denial which would lead to a longer game. Meaby we can have an 11C branch? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Fine game and I love the Becky corruption stuff but this update was kind of useless. Could have just worked for a bit longer, added more and had that as the update. This takes about 5 mins from where the last left off and that's with reading everything, etc. Maybe 10 min and it's not like it updates every couple weeks.

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
All that time between updates and still :poop:. No wonder you still barely have support. Nothing seems to be improving :KEK:
I can understand that not everyone likes the same thing, but then can't you at least express constructive criticism in your comment, instead of writing something dumb like that? Reads like a comment that tries to provoke people who like the game to jump on your comment, that's total unnecessary. This story is not for everyone, you can read this on the front page. The best thing to do is, to look for another game that you like better and let the developer work in peace, it's his project after all.

And the thing with the lack of support. There enough people who like the game and not all good games here get the best possible financial support, unlike others who do not deserve this support, for example because their developers only milk the supporters and brings excuses over excuses and delays and no or hardly any updates and if so then with little content. Rich does his job very well and as I know him he will continue to do it.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i've seen kinetic novel, but there is some of it that has multiple endings. is this game will have it?
also, is this game NTR focused game? i don't ask if we can avoid NTR but the plot make me curious

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I can understand that not everyone likes the same thing, but then can't you at least express constructive criticism in your comment, instead of writing something dumb like that? Reads like a comment that tries to provoke people who like the game to jump on your comment, that's total unnecessary. This story is not for everyone, you can read this on the front page. The best thing to do is, to look for another game that you like better and let the developer work in peace, it's his project after all.

And the thing with the lack of support. There enough people who like the game and not all good games here get the best possible financial support, unlike others who do not deserve this support, for example because their developers only milk the supporters and brings excuses over excuses and delays and no or hardly any updates and if so then with little content. Rich does his job very well and as I know him he will continue to do it.
The game looks amazing at the screenshot and all woman are beautiful. Make me want to play the game eventhough there are bad comment in the thread. I think DEV doin great job LOL

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Mom should have lawyered up AND told her husband ASAP. Then the lawyer hires a PI to go through old arrests and files to find out if the cops have done this before. Gets mom and son to wire up, then they go to Internal Affairs and the DA. Cops get fired and sued and go to jail for a while.

Reactions: Rythan25

maiku123

Jun 2, 2017
All that time between updates and still :poop:. No wonder you still barely have support. Nothing seems to be improving :KEK:
Your comment is unconstructive, callous and makes no sense, base on what you say the success of the game depends on how much monetary compensation it has. I would rather defer from that train of though and say that the lack of monetary support put an spotlight on the love he has for the craft. As far as I have seen so far he is someone that is putting out of his time for the love of the thing he is doing and answering questions on different threats regarding daz studio to help other creators. Im not saying he do not deserve compensation for it, far from it, however he is clearly not trying to milk people and at least as far as I have seen, he is attempting to make a good game within his own limitations.

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Interesting plot twist, I got a feeling 11b is just a build up for something really big. But agree with some comments that we could have enjoyed Becky's a bit more before moving on with the plot.

Reactions: MIkedante

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
ok i will give it a shot
Also the OP mentions its a kinetic novel with no choices but reading a few post above there seems to be a path A and B.
Is the choice clear enough or is the path decided on some hidden and not so obvious choices?
it will be a clear choice at chapter 10.
Dev seems to have thought about the plot and character arc, so it won't be the typical NTR story.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes