Ren'Py Family, Friends and Strangers [v2024.01] [JohnAndRich]

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

AidsDelivered

Apr 9, 2018
While I don't normally comment on "future script," I will say that I have no plans to include any trans/futa content. Sorry, AidsDelivered - it's just not my "thing."
Yeah I kinda figured but it was not exclusive to trans, like a female cop that could maybe push boundaries, like public stuff and the likes, but hey just me ^^, great game either way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. IRL is much more brutal, the cop could be beating her, choking her,
shooting her and nobody would bat one eye lash ... right?

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
so the mom gets molested infront of the school with a group of bystanders watching, by a cop and nothing happens? lol
This has been discussed extensively in this thread.

First, the OP, as well as some references early on, make it clear that this story takes place well before everybody was carrying a video recorder in their pocket.

Second, from what he's said, Rich is older than most of us, and spent his childhood in the deep South of the US, where cops could, indeed, be brutal and get away with it. So, on one level, this isn't as far-fetched as you might think. Maybe less so in today's environment, but life wasn't always such.

Third, it's a STORY, man! If you're looking for absolute adherence to reality, you might as well not play 99.9% of the games here.

If this isn't for you, that's perfectly fine. Move on, and leave the rest of us in peace.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Agents of any and all govt agencies, shadow or in your face, do get away with a lot.
Even today, you can see in most movies, suspension is most of the times max 4 killing someone, so you can immagine that harassing a babe is, as in many movies and / or series, a fave past time of cops all over the globe, because why not pad her while you
bend her over the hood to ”search 4 narcotics”?

We are gaming to make something of MC, experience some twisted fantasy,
be engaged and get some release from IRL drama.

I remember a scene in crash that turned my blood into lava,
police creeps fondling and fngering a babe at gunpoint because they can.

That was a movie, mind you, where the police creeps always got away with it,
all they were dealt with as payback was the hardships of life hitting them as hard as anyone else, despite all their ass fkkery.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
While you may not agree with what someone else says, please do not insult them. Decorum, folks!
He quoted my post making no sense whatsoever.so i was appalled at the ridiculousness.
sorry,i didn't mean to malign my favourite game thread,Rich . Goodjob on the update!

greg 101

May 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Family, Friends And Strangers v10.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Update pls

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Agents of any and all govt agencies, shadow or in your face, do get away with a lot.
Even today, you can see in most movies, suspension is most of the times max 4 killing someone, so you can immagine that harassing a babe is, as in many movies and / or series, a fave past time of cops all over the globe, because why not pad her while you
bend her over the hood to ”search 4 narcotics”?

We are gaming to make something of MC, experience some twisted fantasy,
be engaged and get some release from IRL drama.

I remember a scene in crash that turned my blood into lava,
police creeps fondling and fngering a babe at gunpoint because they can.

That was a movie, mind you, where the police creeps always got away with it,
all they were dealt with as payback was the hardships of life hitting them as hard as anyone else, despite all their ass fkkery.
And those movies/games/whatever might take inspiration from a real story (or just well written) and exaggerate it for entertainment/shock purposes.

In Real Life its not nearly the norm everywhere as some seem to believe, and even less to the degrees we see here and definitely not worse.
Sure there are places where unfortunately social security and corruption are what they are and thus might be more common.

But yeah, for the purpose of entertainment our suspension of disbelief can help a lot, for instance there are plenty of games in this site that are clearly a powerfantasy with an exasperated scenario in which social security is non-existant, not to mention everyone jump on the MC's throat jsut as much as the females jump on his ding dong.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes