3.90 star(s) 66 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So, today is an anniversary of sorts. It's three years to the day from when I created the first renders that actually made it into FF&S. (I'm not counting "concept renders" that I did when JohnCBB and I were first blocking out the game.) How time has flown!

To thank all of you who've provided support (financial, moral or otherwise) over any of this period of time, here's a non-game render that I hope you'll like...

Rich

anniv3_1.jpg

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, today is an anniversary of sorts. It's three years to the day from when I created the first renders that actually made it into FF&S. (I'm not counting "concept renders" that I did when JohnCBB and I were first blocking out the game.) How time has flown!

To thank all of you who've provided support (financial, moral or otherwise) over any of this period of time, here's a non-game render that I hope you'll like...

Rich

View attachment 1367710
Thanks Rich, and happy anniversary! :)

Reactions: Rich

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017

Rich

View attachment 1367710
Thanks and congratulations. You are doing a great and interesting work. I love the looks of the characters they are promissing a lot

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
3 years of consistently delivered updates puts you well ahead of most devs on F95, so you should be very proud of that, especially given that this is your first game. Its sad to see so many promising games crash and burn over that period, but lots of devs launching their first game overestimate their technical abilities, don't have a defined ending in mind, try to do too much too soon (often by trying to cater to a variety of kinks), or are scared off by the public vitriol when release dates start slipping.

Its a harsh world out there for new game developers, but I hope the responses you're receiving publicly and privately are confirming that you're on the right track and that FF&S's future releases are keenly anticipated.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021

Rich

View attachment 1367710

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

L.Lumpy

Jan 3, 2019
You've really done your job and made good quality renders and written us great scripts, But some fans in the game have been disappointed please add incest tag. And we want Melissa and Parkar path , Dev we request for you.

My question to you is whether or not Parker will have sex with his mother and sister in the upcoming days.
By "we," you mean "you," I'm assuming.

If you've read any significant portion of this thread, you'll see that Rich doesn't tell anyone about "plot yet to come." So, I guess you'll just have to wait and see, like the rest of us.

That being said, not every game/story/whatever has to have incest in it, right? It's possible that the lack of a tag is intentional, and that Rich didn't want to be one of the 7,386 other "son goes after mother and sister" games running around here. Maybe he wants to be a little... original?

But if you actually want to influence upcoming events, why don't you go sign up on SubscribeStar or Patreon and make your request there? Devs tend to pay more attention to people who actually support them, as opposed to those making random requests on one of the game's forums.

Reactions: BAD CODED

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
BTW, since it hasn't been posted yet, here's the teaser image that went up on SubscribeStar a couple of days ago. No idea where this one is going.
Everyone will see what they want to see in this image. Lucksan001 might see Parker taking advantage of Melissa's recent alcoholism to lure her into his bed, others might see Melissa finally deciding to confess to Parker about the police blackmail, or perhaps confessing that she's breaking up with her husband to pursue the mysterious Tom! As a teaser, its working well. ;)

Thought of another one - Melissa is finally drunk enough to tell Parker that Richard isn't his father and he's actually Melanie's half-brother!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Rich

View attachment 1367710
Thanks Rick, and happy aniversary.

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
Everyone will see what they want to see in this image. Lucksan001 might see Parker taking advantage of Melissa's recent alcoholism to lure her into his bed, others might see Melissa finally deciding to confess to Parker about the police blackmail, or perhaps confessing that she's breaking up with her husband to pursue the mysterious Tom! As a teaser, its working well. ;)

Thought of another one - Melissa is finally drunk enough to tell Parker that Richard isn't his father and he's actually Melanie's half-brother!
So many interesting possibilities... I hope any story telling includes a flashback perhaps a young Melissa in her wilder years.

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
I hope Becky corruption would continue instead of pivoting to Melissa :unsure:
It does seem that they now have her in their web. How they use her can go in any direction. If there is a Melissa/Becky camp, that's where I'll pitch my tent! So to speak.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I am twisted and I know it, but OOH How I wish there was a female/trans cop who would work on beckys corruption.
I hope I don't have to see that in this game :sick:
Yeah...I'm not into trans/futa because I just don't like seeing dicks
While I don't normally comment on "future script," I will say that I have no plans to include any trans/futa content. Sorry, AidsDelivered - it's just not my "thing."

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah Becky would make a good sex slave / cum dump after she finally gets it she could be a real dick slave nypho.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes