Jul 27, 2020
Glad to hear things are still simmering! This is one of my favorite games I've ever played on here, and it hits a lot of my kinks in a good way. I tend to agree with introducing the bug voice in a more subtle manner - one of my favorite things about incest stories is the slow burn of wrestling with forbidden urges.

Akisohida

Aug 19, 2021
Anyone know how I get further with Rocket?
All I have gotten is doggy oral in the basement. I'm up to 31 acts with him, and I still just get the message "Still, if Zoe wants to develop there relationship further, she'll need to work hard."
Which is incredibly unhelpful.

Does it mean I have to find another thing to do?
Does it mean I just gotta keep going at it?
Is there not another scene yet?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know how I get further with Rocket?
All I have gotten is doggy oral in the basement. I'm up to 31 acts with him, and I still just get the message "Still, if Zoe wants to develop there relationship further, she'll need to work hard."
Which is incredibly unhelpful.

Does it mean I have to find another thing to do?
Does it mean I just gotta keep going at it?
Is there not another scene yet?
I'm pretty sure that's where Rocket's content ends for now.

BlackDahliaStudios

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2020
Yeah. I've had no end of trouble with the menues and the back button. A lot of it has to do with the way Twine works and my coding skills are far too rudementary (read non-existent) to be able deal with. I will try and think of a workaround though.

Many thanks to you, hustlebones!

My thoughts far art are v limited. I would like something, however, if only to give the game it's own aesthetic. I'm thinking of changing character portraits in the family bios, and perhaps in the bestiary too. What do you think?

hehe, thanks. I'm looking to commission someone, but it's hard to know where to start!
I may be able to help with coding issues if you still need help.

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
What's the story with this one? I see an abandoned tag but also a dev who just posted here last month.

eggplantq

Aug 13, 2019
From the game's discord on december 31st 2022
Hello @everyone - I know it's been a long time and all I can do is apologise for that. Life has been hard, then busy, then great and then hard again - much as it is for everyone - but I'm finally working with Zoe again. I'm not going to make any hard promises as to when I might have something to share with you, but hey, you can wait a couple more months, right? Pizz xx

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes