MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Lingerie for grandma seems to be borked. The game doesn't recognize that it's in my inventory and I can't continue that line. I don't know jack shit about HTML coding, but I'd imagine when it looks like this, that something isn't right ' A set of sexy lingerie>><<set $inv.push ( '

Seems the incest mag for dad doesn't show up in the mail, either.

darkensol

Jul 8, 2017
Lingerie for grandma seems to be borked. The game doesn't recognize that it's in my inventory and I can't continue that line. I don't know jack shit about HTML coding, but I'd imagine when it looks like this, that something isn't right ' A set of sexy lingerie>><<set $inv.push ( '

Seems the incest mag for dad doesn't show up in the mail, either.
I am a newb at this, but I opened the file in notepad++ and it appears that line 1200 is missing an end quote based on the nearby lines. specifically where it says addToInventory &quot;A set of sexy lingerie;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt , should read addToInventory &quot;A set of sexy lingerie&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt I added in that missing part and replayed to purchasing it and it shows up in the inventory properly and then scene continued.

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
I am a newb at this, but I opened the file in notepad++ and it appears that line 1200 is missing an end quote based on the nearby lines. specifically where it says addToInventory &quot;A set of sexy lingerie;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt , should read addToInventory &quot;A set of sexy lingerie&quot;&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt I added in that missing part and replayed to purchasing it and it shows up in the inventory properly and then scene continued.
This fixes the issue. Well job.

Reactions: Pizznazz

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
Wait what the fuck this updated? I remember commenting on how fun this was like 4 years ago on your blog and then the game/blog disappeared. Hope everything's been good for you in the mean time lmao

This will certainly be a blast from the past.

Reactions: Pizznazz

ejvogie

Jan 15, 2019
I did the same and it worked, but was line 1251 where I found the error. Perhaps it depends on what you're using to edit the html file

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
question:
Is the animation planned for the game or will the game also remain only with text?

firefly44

Mar 7, 2018
i seem to be stuck at the part where helen just went to her brother and bought mag for dad but didnt get it delivered when going to next day.

Reactions: sickqt

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Enjoyable game, but I've had a couple of game-breaking bugs: saves can't be loaded, says "Operation insecure". And the lingerie item for grandma is not properly added to the inventory, so giving it to her is not an option.

May 26, 2018
Pizznazz Had a look at the game, pretty good so far, two things though.
1. You're missing a quotation mark in the inventory pushes for the lingerie when they're delivered, leading to the delivery repeating every single morning and being unable to continue. This also prevents any other items from being delivered.
2. currently your save location changes with every game update, I recommend using
Config.saves.id = "family-infestation"
in your sugarcubeConfig.js file in order to make sure the saves remain compatible with each other at the very least.
You can then use save versioning and the "saves.onload" event to modify how the game handles old saves.
If you have any questions my Discord is always open, or you may message me here as you wish.
Discord: Nameless Magician#2327

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
All right, folks. I've updated the mega link to a version of the game in which the lingerie/magazine fuck up is fixed. The save thing, on the other hand, has me a little bit puzzled. I think it might be an issue with cookies, in which case there's not a lot I can do about it. Try cache clearing. I'll keep on it, but really not too sure at the point. Sorry for the annoyance!

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes