JJet

May 19, 2018
I've reached that conclusion too. Although a few people of the Discord are saying they're only having trouble with Firefox. I'm switching to Sugarcube 2, as I think that might go a long way to solving this issue. Most of the Twine games I've played have used SC 2 and I've never had any problems.

More info to help with the debug testing: I found I had 2 saves - an early one on day 1 without much gameplay, and a later one on day 9 ish after several hours of gameplay.

The Day 1 save loads fine and the Day 9 save is getting the Abort error. Couple with the console error of too many API calls and maybe loading a save fetches history/choices/memory in a loop one at a time which is why the Day 1 thing works but the Day 9 is spamming too much to get all the history.

May 26, 2018
More info to help with the debug testing: I found I had 2 saves - an early one on day 1 without much gameplay, and a later one on day 9 ish after several hours of gameplay.

The Day 1 save loads fine and the Day 9 save is getting the Abort error. Couple with the console error of too many API calls and maybe loading a save fetches history/choices/memory in a loop one at a time which is why the Day 1 thing works but the Day 9 is spamming too much to get all the history.
yeah... everything I've gathered so far seems to indicate an issue with the fact that this game uses SC1.X, I may have a look at performing the SC2 upgrade myself and sending the project file over to Pizz as well as sending an HTML here just to speed things up. since it's pretty darn easy to reverse engineer a Twine game.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
DEV Needs to let the 'players' Know When WE have reached "EoC (End of Content).
(I wasted 'days' playing when I should have STOPPED! (I am up to day 20)
You're not at the end of the content. Check the the family hints - now that the bugs are fixed you can progress through the next phase. Well, at least I think they're fixed. The magazine delivery should anyway.

Huh, I vaguely remembered I could have the creature go into her butt, not her pussy
Yeah - I took that off for the sake of future updates. It'll work out better in the end, trust me.

yeah... everything I've gathered so far seems to indicate an issue with the fact that this game uses SC1.X, I may have a look at performing the SC2 upgrade myself and sending the project file over to Pizz as well as sending an HTML here just to speed things up. since it's pretty darn easy to reverse engineer a Twine game.
I appreciate that, but I'm already in the process of changing to SC2. All I ask is a little patience while I squeeze this in around the rest of my life.

Last edited:

ls2255

Nov 23, 2018
I like what I've seen so far, but I keep getting stuck. Joan's lingerie arrives in the mail every morning, but I can never give it to her. I'm on day 14 and there doesn't really seem to be a way to progress anything, despite trying to talk to everyone and searching through everything.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
I like what I've seen so far, but I keep getting stuck. Joan's lingerie arrives in the mail every morning, but I can never give it to her. I'm on day 14 and there doesn't really seem to be a way to progress anything, despite trying to talk to everyone and searching through everything.
First up, have you downloaded the bug fix? - that should have fixed the issue with the delivery. Secondly, have you uploaded the photoshoot?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah - I took that off for the sake of future updates. It'll work out better in the end, trust me.
Awww, personally I found the notion of making the ass into a breeding hole for aliens and the front for humans extremely hot, but it does add a lotta complex shit for dubious benefit

Reactions: Pizznazz

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Awww, personally I found the notion of making the ass into a breeding hole for aliens and the front for humans extremely hot, but it does add a lotta complex shit for dubious benefit
The ass breeding will return later in the game - I just needed the uterus for story progress purposes. Will be become clear in due time ;)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Well, interesting to see you have returned, m'lady! I look forward to your progress.

Jul 10, 2020
im confused, the tip says to talk with helen on certain days at certain times, but those don't exist. is this just not implemented yet or does the game actually break days down into morning afternoon and evening? and if it does what day of the week does the game start on because the menu just says Day: [Number of days youve been playing for]

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
im confused, the tip says to talk with helen on certain days at certain times, but those don't exist. is this just not implemented yet or does the game actually break days down into morning afternoon and evening? and if it does what day of the week does the game start on because the menu just says Day: [Number of days youve been playing for]
It comes up in the second part: keep plying and the days get names

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
I'm running into issues as well. I am having trouble getting as far in this release as I was able to get in the previous one. Even the option to "start at new content" is behind where I recall being at the end of the 3.0 release.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
There's a little bug that means the day times aren't labelled if you reach that section from the start. The day times are only labelled correctly if you start from the new content. This will be fixed in the next update. To see the new content I recommend starting from the new content button.

I'm running into issues as well. I am having trouble getting as far in this release as I was able to get in the previous one. Even the option to "start at new content" is behind where I recall being at the end of the 3.0 release.
Would you be a little more specific, please? The new content button starts after the wombworm infestation and the only stuff there in 3.0 was the birthing, evolution pod and surveillance organism scenes. What do you think you are missing?

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Hey all! I've uploaded a final fix to Mega. The game now runs on Sugarcube 2, so saves shouldn't be an issue any more. Also cleaned up a bug that meant the day and daytime wasn't showing after the wombworm when starting from fresh. I hope I've got everything now!

Reactions: alexrieper

ghüs

Apr 21, 2020
i found the fishnets & bought the see-through top, but when Zoe goes out w Helen she doesn't wear them... am i missing an aspect of planning for the night out?

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
I reached EoC after roughly three hours of intermittent gameplay (I guess I was pretty efficient, which is weird since I generally take forever to play these types of games), and it was quite good. I'm excited to see what comes next. Although, I did waste probably 20 minutes or so not realizing that to progress the mother line needed to wait until I think it was the 7th day. I checked everything like 3 times before I got to that day and the time sections (not sure what the actual terms are) for each day came into place.

As far as artwork goes, I've come across a text based game like this that ended up making 16-bit character artwork. Just something very simple. Something like you'd see out of a RPGM overworld sprite.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
I hope you all had a restful Christmas. Work on V0.3.4 is already underway. This next update will cover Terry's corruption A route (as well as a few other tasty morsels). I'm hoping for a release by late Jan, but let's see how things go. It's looking like the UK is about to enter another national lockdown, in which case I'll be out of work and able to give plenty of time to Zoe and the Morgans.

romaniranch

Nov 18, 2019
Developer note at post 1 still says the saves are fucked, although dev posts here that it is fixed. Thought I would mention.

Very excited to be able to play this finally

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes