Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Loving the game , such a great idea and writen so well , I don't mind there being no art .

Was wondering on how big you intend to take it ? will you be stopping at just the family or after you concentrate and convert them , will that be it or will you move on to more people in a larger area ?
Hey! Thank you for saying so! And I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. I don't want to take total credit for the idea, as I was heavily influence by things like Parasite Infection and Anaximane's Slugs & Bugs. I do hope, however, that I've brought something new to the genre.

Anyway, in answer to your question, yes, I do plan on expanding the game. I've already got a bunch of side characters in mind (neighbours, colleagues, friends, extended family), that will help extend the game beyond the Morgan household. My long term ambition is to see Zoe spread the infestation out into the city, yes. Who knows, it may even turn into a world domination sim? It all depends on my stamina and skills. The latter are improving all the time, and there are loads of people willing to help with coding and stuff, so it's really only the former that might prove to be a problem. But the ambition is there, which is the main thing.

Reactions: Sallly
May 26, 2018
the main issue I see right now is actually the engine limitations of Twine as a whole, switching to Twee would help quite a bit. but there's still a point where you'll want to do something and then engine just won't support it. Say for example you implemented a world map, it would be nice to make it so people could just click the location they want to go. but Twine doesn't have that functionality, and adding it to Twee is quite difficult. That said, the fact that the game can run in a browser is really a nice feature to have. So it can be a difficult balancing game.

Reactions: Pizznazz

Chryss547

Dec 9, 2020
Do you have any plans for more extensive body modification/transformation options in the future or is it primarily going to focus on mental degradation and corruption?

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Do you have any plans for more extensive body modification/transformation options in the future or is it primarily going to focus on mental degradation and corruption?
I'm planning some fairly substantial bodily modifications, yes. Might not happen for a few more updates, but it'll happen eventually.

Reactions: Chryss547

EternalRegret

Dec 19, 2020
Hey, so I'm playing and the game won't let me do anything past the lingere and the magazine for the father. I think it's a glitch but idk. Cool game otherwise

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Hey, so I'm playing and the game won't let me do anything past the lingere and the magazine for the father. I think it's a glitch but idk. Cool game otherwise
What version do you have? I'm pretty certain I fixed that problem.

Chryss547

Dec 9, 2020
Hey, just wanted to pop in with another question; Will there be any images to accompany the (rather excellent) writing in the future or will it strictly be fully text based?

Loving the work, definitely hitting all my favourite niche fetishes with this one

• Red Heart

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Hey, just wanted to pop in with another question; Will there be any images to accompany the (rather excellent) writing in the future or will it strictly be fully text based?

Loving the work, definitely hitting all my favourite niche fetishes with this one
Usually my answer to this question is: probably not.

But there may be something in the pipeline. No promises though.

Glad you're enjoying it so far :D

JeagerAnima

Oct 27, 2020
What version do you have? I'm pretty certain I fixed that problem.
I have v0.3.2 and I have the same problem and I start over every time because I enjoy what you have so far, can't wait for the sister to get back from prison. I'm wondering if there is something we may have missed somewhere or if it is just an uncommon glitch but it happens to me when ever I play. On a different note though great writing so far, I feel the wait for the future content will make the gameplay even more enjoyable and memorable than just coming in when there is more content. In all honesty I envy whoever the first person to play this after you released it. Also I don't know how to obtain biomass when I start from the beginning. I noticed as well that if we choose to start from the beginning it dosn't tell us what day it is only how many days have passed since Zoe got infected.

• Red Heart

JeagerAnima

Oct 27, 2020
Forgot to mention I love how active you are in the comments and the discord server, it really does feel like a family or close knit group of friends.

• Red Heart

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
I have v0.3.2 and I have the same problem and I start over every time because I enjoy what you have so far, can't wait for the sister to get back from prison. I'm wondering if there is something we may have missed somewhere or if it is just an uncommon glitch but it happens to me when ever I play. On a different note though great writing so far, I feel the wait for the future content will make the gameplay even more enjoyable and memorable than just coming in when there is more content. In all honesty I envy whoever the first person to play this after you released it. Also I don't know how to obtain biomass when I start from the beginning. I noticed as well that if we choose to start from the beginning it dosn't tell us what day it is only how many days have passed since Zoe got infected.
I think you may have an older version. There was a V0.3.2 (FINAL FIX) in which all of that stuff was fixed. But you're getting a new update next Friday, so may as well wait for that. Glad you're enjoying it so far :D and thank you for your kind comments.

Forgot to mention I love how active you are in the comments and the discord server, it really does feel like a family or close knit group of friends.
Oh. Being active in the community (hive) is part of the fun. It's a pretty fun and comfortable server. Lots of creative people sharing their ideas and creations, etc. I'm glad you recognise that fact :D

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes