Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Developer note at post 1 still says the saves are fucked, although dev posts here that it is fixed. Thought I would mention.

Very excited to be able to play this finally
Thanks for pointing that out. Post 1 has been changed.

Well, I hope you enjoy what's there so far :)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I haven't gone very far but the fact there's a grandma in the game (and incest is very much present) I have to ask.
Can we avoid her completely? I'm alright with incest but I draw the line at elderly people...

Peenut

Dec 25, 2019
I gotta say, I was pretty sceptical at first, but soon I found out how angry I can get about an unfinished game ^^"
I really enjoyed playing it, and I'm on the edge of my seat for an update

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
From the Discord sever:

Hey there everyone! I hope you're all doing well and having a nice lewd time this week. I've been thinking about how get this community involved more in the game and have come up with what I feel like is a pretty fun idea. Remember how Zoe discovers incest through the Forbidden Fruits message board? Well, I thought it might be fun to have something for players to see in repeat visits, more stories, more confessionals. So, I'd like to open the gates to you guys. If you'd like to submit a short story, like the one Zoe reads about initially, to be included in the game, let me know. This is all, of course, voluntary, although full credits will be given. If you think that sounds fun and would like to get involved, shoot me a DM :) Pizz xxx

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Can somebody share a save?
I've lost mine during the new update (deleted the folder & forgot my save in it).
I'm not sure I wanna go back all the way lol.
Thanks

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Can somebody share a save?
I've lost mine during the new update (deleted the folder & forgot my save in it).
I'm not sure I wanna go back all the way lol.
Thanks
You know you can skip to the most recent content from the main menu, right?

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
That I know, but you only have the new content, no biodome & all. So it's not optimal
Sorry about that. I'll see about creating an alternative jumpstart in which the nest and all surv organisms are completed. The next update, however, does contain some fairly substantial changes to how the nest and biomass economy functions.

Aug 16, 2018
Is it possible yet for Zoey to go out with Helen on Friday evening? I'm not seeing any links to take her out of the house.

This is good writing and love the themes in the game. Hope we'll see more internal Morgan family activity in the next update, because I am curious to see how you'll write the Terry-Joan story.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Is it possible yet for Zoey to go out with Helen on Friday evening? I'm not seeing any links to take her out of the house.

This is good writing and love the themes in the game. Hope we'll see more internal Morgan family activity in the next update, because I am curious to see how you'll write the Terry-Joan story.
Thanks! :) I'm glad you've enjoyed what you've read so far. You can indeed take Helen out. The sequence of events, once you've asked Helen whether you can come with her, begins at Friday evening in Zoe's room. Bear in mind there are three items you can find before leaving that will have an effect on what happens during the evening...

The next update contains some of Terry's story. The phase 3 update cycle I've planned will see each update focusing on an individual character storyline, followed an update with any crossover events. Phase 4, when the infestation starts to spread, will work slightly differently and see much more 'internal activity' in each update.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
author:

when do you call animation into the game?
Ah ha, the recurring question! Well, given how much it costs to commission high quality art, and given that this is essentially a hobby project, and that I am a writer rather than an artists, I'd err on the side of never. And if there is ever art, it'll be little more than character busts and creature art. Art subservient to the writing, in other words.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malcowitz

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
Loving the game , such a great idea and writen so well , I don't mind there being no art .

Was wondering on how big you intend to take it ? will you be stopping at just the family or after you concentrate and convert them , will that be it or will you move on to more people in a larger area ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pizznazz
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes