Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Just text at the moment, my friend.
I hope some images are added. Even just static images of the same actress in different poses. Something to convey the scene at a glance or what she is doing. To me it makes the story more immersive.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
How do I get the new Rocket Scene?
After you've won his trust and given him a little of the old sucky-sucky, try sunbathing in the morning.

Will this game have futa content? I don't like to play full-female character.
It after a fashion, yes. But for the sake of the story, Zoe will always be female. If that's not to your taste, then I respectfully suggest that this game might not be for you.

I hope some images are added. Even just static images of the same actress in different poses. Something to convey the scene at a glance or what she is doing. To me it makes the story more immersive.
I get you. I'm totally aware of the arguments in favour of including art, and the different avenues I could go down. I do, however, want to point out how much it costs to commission good quality art. As this project is, and always will be, free and something I do in my spare time (which granted I have a lot of at the moment), art assets will be coming out of my own pocket. In the mean time, think of the story as a book with buttons.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I get you. I'm totally aware of the arguments in favour of including art, and the different avenues I could go down. I do, however, want to point out how much it costs to commission good quality art. As this project is, and always will be, free and something I do in my spare time (which granted I have a lot of at the moment), art assets will be coming out of my own pocket. In the mean time, think of the story as a book with buttons.
Not a complaint at all. I appreciate people making games and even more when developers are involved with their fans.

I have ideas for my own games that I want to have created (past tense) but that I don't want to work on. I've downloaded tons of DAZ art through F95 and tried to teach myself how to use that program but it is slow and frustrating. You've done far more to make something new and share with people than I have so good on ya.

Reactions: Pizznazz

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I'm assuming this isn't intentional, but checking the reviews on the C4C app rechecks for appointments, so you can generate an appointment if there isn't one there already.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Not a complaint at all. I appreciate people making games and even more when developers are involved with their fans.

I have ideas for my own games that I want to have created (past tense) but that I don't want to work on. I've downloaded tons of DAZ art through F95 and tried to teach myself how to use that program but it is slow and frustrating. You've done far more to make something new and share with people than I have so good on ya.
Thanks! I didn't think you were complaining at all. Just wanted to make my position on this matter clear. But yeah, images would be fucking cool.

All right, played through the Terry content and have a few questions and comments. Firstly, how much does telling the truth colour the relationship? I checked both and thought the truth might get things going faster but now I wonder. Finding all the seven scenes wasn't too difficult and the conclusion was good, though the changelog doesn't make it clear whether he was the client or if there was a new.

I also thoroughly approve of you taking your time in doing proper build up; once all the content is there it makes for a more cohesive whole. It does make scenes like finding the mom drunk and vulnerable a bit odd in that you don't take advantage.

The plant going through the entire body was just, odd. How were you breathing? But I finally get to see why you disabled the butt incubator, though I will still bemoan it. Also the new parasite sounds super menacing but I guess they're parasites, not symbionts so it makes sense.

The background scenes were good and the build-up and depth is increasing well. Tbh I hope you focus to some degree a bit outside the family as well; Both the bouncer and receptionist seem like very worthwhile characters though I can understand if they have to be on the backburner.
Hey dude. Just wanna point out that it would be cool if you could use 'spoilers' when talking in detail about in game events. That way people skimming the server still get a surprise or two. Cheers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blurgh! One or two always get through. At least it ain't a game-breaker. Thanks, dude!

I'm assuming this isn't intentional, but checking the reviews on the C4C app rechecks for appointments, so you can generate an appointment if there isn't one there already.
Ah yeah. I'm cool with that happening. It's a variable randomiser that operates every time you land on the C4C base screen. Like, Zoe could conceivably get a request in the time it takes her to look at her reviews, right? ;)

So, there are right now, 3 repeatable scenes with rocket? Am I right?

so are there any seens with the brother?

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Hey dude. Just wanna point out that it would be cool if you could use 'spoilers' when talking in detail about in game events. That way people skimming the server still get a surprise or two. Cheers.

Sure, I can do that.

Oh yeah, and if you purchase the bulbs, then do the panties you repurchase the bulbs and it resets your flower progress. It works fine from there.

Looking forward to more content, even if you aren't going full futa ovipositor apparently :p

Jul 13, 2017
Played through everything. Incredible work, such a unique and perfect game. The writing is perfect. Great balance of succinct and readable without being clunky.

• Red Heart

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
I was curious will or could you design the game to start as any family member even one that isn't in game yet.

It would give the replay abilities a huge boost and benefit this games like ability.

Plus a different perspective for each family member will add to the growth of this game.

Also as the perspective for each of the family members is different you will add more kinks to game adding to it popularity.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Sure, I can do that.

Oh yeah, and if you purchase the bulbs, then do the panties you repurchase the bulbs and it resets your flower progress. It works fine from there.

Looking forward to more content, even if you aren't going full futa ovipositor apparently :p
Thanks, man!

Ah! Good spot on that one. Seeing as it's not a total game breaker, I'll fix it for next time.

I wouldn't rule out full futa ovipositor just yet ha!

Played through everything. Incredible work, such a unique and perfect game. The writing is perfect. Great balance of succinct and readable without being clunky.
Awesome! Thank you so much for saying so. That's pretty high praise :D

I was curious will or could you design the game to start as any family member even one that isn't in game yet.

It would give the replay abilities a huge boost and benefit this games like ability.

Plus a different perspective for each family member will add to the growth of this game.

Also as the perspective for each of the family members is different you will add more kinks to game adding to it popularity.
Phew! You're basically asking me to rewrite the entire game here!

Sadly, I'm not planning on writing a separate player arc for each character, as that would entail an insane amount of work, not to mention gratuitous repetition. Rest assured that there will be plenty of different corruption and transformation routes. The game is still in early, early days.

collad1

Oct 1, 2017
i cant seem to find one of the last terry scene's. i was reading threw some of the code and it said terrywankpeep. how do i triggr this scene?

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
i cant seem to find one of the last terry scene's. i was reading threw some of the code and it said terrywankpeep. how do i triggr this scene?
Well, that's something from the first day, so not one of the 7 post hotel scenes. Which ones do you have? Pop it in a spoiler and I'll try and help.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes