collad1

Oct 1, 2017
it says i have found 6/7 of the scene's and in the var's the only one that says false is the terrywankpeep so i was assuming it was that one
1613036987725.png

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Dev
I was just wondering

I haven't even started playing yet. Thou I don't really like a female as the main character I try and play game with kinks that are really close and I think you have my main 2 as of current.

And if you don't mind after I play it. Maybe I can offer my help to gear the game to that end. No added work for you per say just want a game that has more kinks that I like and can progress the storyline in more arc's.

collad1

Oct 1, 2017
i tried all the scenes you have said but he does not show up for me in the greenhouse saturday afternoon, hes mowing the lawn with joan also currently there

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Dev
I was just wondering

I haven't even started playing yet. Thou I don't really like a female as the main character I try and play game with kinks that are really close and I think you have my main 2 as of current.

And if you don't mind after I play it. Maybe I can offer my help to gear the game to that end. No added work for you per say just want a game that has more kinks that I like and can progress the storyline in more arc's.
I appreciate the offer (although I'm not 100% sure what it is that you're offering...), but I don't think that's a path I want to go down. I can't start tailoring the game to each and every individual request I receive or the project will flounder. It's a shame you don't like playing as a female character, but hey, games where you can are few and far between.

Reactions: finndem

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Small typo in the scene for luring Terry into using C4C:
But I think might be getting my feelings mixed up
I also noticed something (I think in one of the early Helen bar/club scenes?) where there was a ;z, and the dialogue lost its color.

Edit: Is there any plan in the future for repeated nights out with Helen? I ask because I, not thinking, bought the see-through top on Friday, and now the journal is stuck on " I just bought the sluttiest top I could find. I can't wait to see Mum's face when she sees me in it. Friday night here I come! 5/3 items found "

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizznazz

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Is there a scene list somewhere? Ive got a red message with terry, but nobody else but i cant seem to see where im going wrong. Also, how do i get to the bar? I was accepted out, but friday evening i cant seem to find anyway of getting there...
btw i love this game. dont usually go for anything without images, but this is great. How often does it get updates?

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Edit: Is there any plan in the future for repeated nights out with Helen? I ask because I, not thinking, bought the see-through top on Friday, and now the journal is stuck on " I just bought the sluttiest top I could find. I can't wait to see Mum's face when she sees me in it. Friday night here I come! 5/3 items found "
Ah ha! That is quite a bug. Again, not too much of game breaker, but rather annoying! Thanks for tracking it down. Some bugs require such particular choices that it takes a truly skilled hunter to track them down! Thank yoooou! There will be repeatable night out events, yes, but not just yet.

Is there a scene list somewhere? Ive got a red message with terry, but nobody else but i cant seem to see where im going wrong. Also, how do i get to the bar? I was accepted out, but friday evening i cant seem to find anyway of getting there...
btw i love this game. dont usually go for anything without images, but this is great. How often does it get updates?
There isn't a list yet, no. Did you start from the new content or right from the beginning? At the moment, only Helen and Terry have significant content after Zoe meets the wombworm. The night out starts in Zoe's room on Friday evening. I'm glad that you're enjoying. Updates, at the moment it's roughly one a month, but that really depends on what else is going on in my life, and when I get called back to work, etc.

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Ah ha! That is quite a bug. Again, not too much of game breaker, but rather annoying! Thanks for tracking it down. Some bugs require such particular choices that it takes a truly skilled hunter to track them down! Thank yoooou! There will be repeatable night out events, yes, but not just yet.

There isn't a list yet, no. Did you start from the new content or right from the beginning? At the moment, only Helen and Terry have significant content after Zoe meets the wombworm. The night out starts in Zoe's room on Friday evening. I'm glad that you're enjoying. Updates, at the moment it's roughly one a month, but that really depends on what else is going on in my life, and when I get called back to work, etc.
I started from the beginning. First playthrough I wanted to read all of it.

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know what the final last out of the seven scenes are for Terry? I can't for the life of me figure it out an keep getting repeating scenes

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I appreciate the offer (although I'm not 100% sure what it is that you're offering...), but I don't think that's a path I want to go down. I can't start tailoring the game to each and every individual request I receive or the project will flounder. It's a shame you don't like playing as a female character, but hey, games where you can are few and far between.
Actually, considering you already have the monitoring creatures it wouldn't be too far off if you had them applied to other characters that would let you at least see from their point of view events as they happen.

As you've hinted we'll be able to influence characters through the peep parasites later I would find the notions of experiencing (and possibly controlling them) like that to be pretty damn cool. In essence you'd change those scenes to be in the third person to being in the first, so it wouldn't either be a complete rewrite, just a change in perspective.

It would also possibly open up the notion of accepting guest scenes though that's always very iffy, as even larger games like the Corruption of Champions successors struggled with the quality control and editing there but so long as it's one off scenes and simpler things like that it might work.

Probably a thought for later though

Reactions: Pizznazz

sighhhhhh

Sep 29, 2019
I believe you visit him in the greenhouse
I've already done the greenhouse. I've gotten the greenhouse demand scene, the tv handjob scene, the kitchen hotdog scene, the sunbathing scene, the nighttime scene in his bed, and then the morning one

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Actually, considering you already have the monitoring creatures it wouldn't be too far off if you had them applied to other characters that would let you at least see from their point of view events as they happen.

As you've hinted we'll be able to influence characters through the peep parasites later I would find the notions of experiencing (and possibly controlling them) like that to be pretty damn cool. In essence you'd change those scenes to be in the third person to being in the first, so it wouldn't either be a complete rewrite, just a change in perspective.

It would also possibly open up the notion of accepting guest scenes though that's always very iffy, as even larger games like the Corruption of Champions successors struggled with the quality control and editing there but so long as it's one off scenes and simpler things like that it might work.

Probably a thought for later though
Here's the issue with not laying out your intentions because you don't want to spoil the surprises future updates will bring. People assume you haven't already thought of certain things! :p But yeah, there's lots of potential for the surveillance organisms - there is a reference in the text to 'command and control', make of that what you will.

I had put a call out for guest scenes already, albeit for a very specific thing - short confessional style incest stories for Zoe to read online. In terms of story, it's not happening unless I ever expand to a team which includes other permanent writers. In text games like, consistency of style, characterisation and tone are vital, or it just becomes a mess.

I've already done the greenhouse. I've gotten the greenhouse demand scene, the tv handjob scene, the kitchen hotdog scene, the sunbathing scene, the nighttime scene in his bed, and then the morning one
If I could refer you to post #285, you'll find your answer there.

Something I'm just noticing: the dialogue color doesn't seem to be taking on any of the punctuation in the new Terry scenes (at least). It might be happening more often than that, but that's where I've noticed it.
You'll notice that throughout. It's a stylistic choice on my part. Lots of people hate, some people like it, and whatever the case, it's staying :p

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes