Drugged_AddiKt

Jan 2, 2021
Can you be a tad more specific, please?
Yeah i get this problem with the lingerie.
Capture+_2021-03-18-11-51-21.png

I also keep getting a loop when im at the part where i need too search in the cellar for Moms Dark history but when i do search the cellar i keep getting a message that zoe is too busy to search the cellar so im kinda stuck.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Yeah i get this problem with the lingerie.
View attachment 1090875

I also keep getting a loop when im at the part where i need too search in the cellar for Moms Dark history but when i do search the cellar i keep getting a message that zoe is too busy to search the cellar so im kinda stuck.
Ah ha. You're not only playing an out of date version, but a version of 0.3.2 that was subsequently fixed. The game is 0.3.4 now, so you're two updates behind.

Last edited:

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
Not to be all "UPDATE WHEN", but I'm very much looking forward to the next update. This game is amazing.

Also curious if there's any plans for more animal friends than just the family dog? Not looking for any specific answers, just curious if it's something that could potentially pop up somewhere down the line.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
So how far are u with the next update cant wait so see/play more!
Ah, well. I've been having a bit of trouble writing the material for the upcoming update. Saying that, I think I've finally cracked it. Just don't know how long it'll take to finish.

Not to be all "UPDATE WHEN", but I'm very much looking forward to the next update. This game is amazing.

Also curious if there's any plans for more animal friends than just the family dog? Not looking for any specific answers, just curious if it's something that could potentially pop up somewhere down the line.
Great stuff! I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. See the above reply about updates, however.

I do plan other animals, yes. Perhaps a farm? Some have suggested a city zoo? Not sure what I'll go with, but yes, there will be other animals!!!

william6996

Apr 10, 2018
Ah, well. I've been having a bit of trouble writing the material for the upcoming update. Saying that, I think I've finally cracked it. Just don't know how long it'll take to finish.

Great stuff! I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far. See the above reply about updates, however.

I do plan other animals, yes. Perhaps a farm? Some have suggested a city zoo? Not sure what I'll go with, but yes, there will be other animals!!!
do you got a patron? or any other way we can support you?

Aug 11, 2020
I read somewhere here you would eventually add art to your game with the help of an artist. Have you already found someone or maybe even started?

Btw if you are looking for one, check out the artist for Parasite Infection, you could say he would probably be best suited for this niche genre lol.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
do you got a patron? or any other way we can support you?
Like the chap below you in pointed out, Patreon would be a death knell for FI. If I went for anything, it would be subscribestar.

I read somewhere here you would eventually add art to your game with the help of an artist. Have you already found someone or maybe even started?

Btw if you are looking for one, check out the artist for Parasite Infection, you could say he would probably be best suited for this niche genre lol.
I am working with an artist known as Psi. He does lots of mind control stuff and is dead keen on drawing big bellies and slimy worms.

Awesome story so far! I'll be keeping a close eye on this so I can check out each update.
Great stuff! Glad you enjoyed it so far!!

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes