finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Could we have animated pictures or just simple drawings to represent what is happening at some point I am saying this because I remember that some people have disability that make it harder like dyslexia and it would be nice to have over all
Edit: also is molly in the game yet
See here. And no, she is not yet in the game.

Reactions: Pizznazz

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
no sex scene so far right?
I suppose that depends on your definition of sex scene. Zoe can blow the dog, give out a fair few handies and blowies, not to mention give birth to multiple broodlings. But if you mean straight penetrative sex, then no, not yet.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I suppose that depends on your definition of sex scene. Zoe can blow the dog, give out a fair few handies and blowies, not to mention give birth to multiple broodlings. But if you mean straight penetrative sex, then no, not yet.
Huh. Why did I think one of the dad scenes ended with sex? I guess it has been a bit since I replayed.

Ereshkigal14234

Sep 26, 2021
if there are no images why download just make an online link like a few other html games
Someone has probably already replied to u but i think that is to make saving easier, rather then have to log in to a website and then require internet to save and load why not just have the save data on youre phone/pc ( ot another device ) and then there is akso no risk of loading the wrong save file ( example, load anohter persons save for you )

Ereshkigal14234

Sep 26, 2021
I love those game, only thing missing is the rest of the story k wich I'm guessing ure working on ) and some art ( preferably similar to Lust Doll + where it shows the character on the side at all times ( can toggle that in settings ) so u can see changes as they happen ( belly size hanging and some other scenes ) ) other then that, absolutely love this type of game ( human body changing and parasitasion )

Reactions: HarryHill99

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
According to the latest posts it was mostly just a ton of real-life shit going on delaying any creative output. Not to mention the work on adding graphics in some capacity, which also takes time.

That said, I do hope we'll get any kind of update soon, either of the game or a post with an estimate on when there might be one. I check back here at least once a week for updates on this game specifically, and the lack of news makes me sad ._.

Eatyourdessertfirst!

Leg Enthusiast
Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Bug report: So the first time you're supposed to go out with the mom the journal suggests there are three different clothing items to get. I found the fishnets and the see-through top but I can't find the last item. Despite that the journal says I have 3/3 items but when the time comes the event tells me that I should've gotten some clothes.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes