Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Pizznazz I'm gonna be that guy and say: "Where's the update? I need my fix!!"
I am also eagerly awaiting an update. Also...

Puppies when? ;)
Puppies would be awesome!!
I've just started a new job, so I've been pretty absorbed in getting used to that. Still working on this update though. It'll be here when it's done. Just not sure when. Should be a little art to sweeten the deal and make the wait a little less painful...

Puppies eh? Well now, there's a thought...

Why does my windows defender detect this as a trojan?
Not sure. False positive? I run everything through an up-to-date Avast premium viruscheck before I post to mediafire, but I can't speak for the mirrors as I don't post them. Not heard of this from anyone else, mind.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I've just started a new job, so I've been pretty absorbed in getting used to that. Still working on this update though. It'll be here when it's done. Just not sure when. Should be a little art to sweeten the deal and make the wait a little less painful...

Puppies eh? Well now, there's a thought...
I think it's a bit depressing that she'd have no human offspring but carry animals in her...

Also thought about this game the other day, it's also kinda mope how they're always near parasites and rarely symbionts. Idk

MetaKnight4729

May 12, 2021
I am 64 days into the game, I think I have completed everything that is available, unless there are scenes with molly in the game that I need to trigger? she hasn't come home yet though.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I am 64 days into the game, I think I have completed everything that is available, unless there are scenes with molly in the game that I need to trigger? she hasn't come home yet though.
Not yet, no; you've almost definitely done everything at this point. We're (mostly) all eagerly awaiting the next release with patience and understanding that the dev has a life.

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
okay, 3 months is a little ridiculous for a text-based game, regardless of how busy one is. If the issue is artwork, I really don't care about that. Just release an update without it, and patch it in later

Reactions: Deadpool76

Rawrage

Dec 16, 2018
While I do agree with the sentiment of not caring about the art (this game is one of my favorites on here already and that's without any art so far), there's also a lot of people in this thread complaining about the lack of art.

So... whatever the dev thinks will work out best. Meanwhile, I'll just be here, eagerly and patiently awaiting the next update, with or without art.

Gladiater56

Jan 17, 2019
I personally think that art in this particular game will distract from the strong writing both in terms of where the effort of development is going and what the player appreciates more.

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
I personally think that art in this particular game will distract from the strong writing both in terms of where the effort of development is going and what the player appreciates more.
Art is and will always be subsidiary to the text. At the moment it's just character busts in the manner of TiTs, etc

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Art is and will always be subsidiary to the text. At the moment it's just character busts in the manner of TiTs, etc
Tbh, when it's been this long I just check if the dev has ghosted the thread: if they're still posting like you are I assume you're doing things that actually matter in real life, as focusing on providing internet strangers with smut would be uhh, dubious prioritization to say the least

Pizznazz

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2017
Tbh, when it's been this long I just check if the dev has ghosted the thread: if they're still posting like you are I assume you're doing things that actually matter in real life, as focusing on providing internet strangers with smut would be uhh, dubious prioritization to say the least
That's more or less it, yes. Came out of lockdown, started a new job, etc; it all adds up. Although I have been struggling with getting things right for 0.3.6. A lot of my plans turned out to not really work that well. As of last weekend, however, I think I've got it cracked. Can't say how long it'll be, but progress is moving in the right direction.

rainbowhero

Aug 24, 2019
I actually had this exact idea for a game, but the alien MC replaces a male character instead of a female.
And I don't know how to mak8e any sort of video game anyways. So, thanks for making it real.
A good place to start into game development is RPGs maker as they give you a trial in the game maker tool kit of one month this may not seem like much but you can figure out if you like it

rainbowhero

Aug 24, 2019
Could we have animated pictures or just simple drawings to represent what is happening at some point I am saying this because I remember that some people have disability that make it harder like dyslexia and it would be nice to have over all
Edit: also is molly in the game yet

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes