Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
no it's not abandoned, that is just an automated thing with f95zone where if a games page isn't interacted with for a set amount of time then it is declared as abandoned
Funny that you say that because i've seen at least one case when it hasn't happened for more that two years
Doctor dopper's OK It is now tagged, but apparently it was a manual thing

flinger

May 3, 2017
Anything stopping another dev from closely mirroring the style and content so far then completing it?

May 26, 2018
I'd say soon to be one and half years is rather stretching the meaning of "a while", there.
The developer was taking a break in general, hasn't even spoken in the game's discord server. But we did get an official announcement in the discord server only 5 months ago stating that the game was still being worked on.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The developer was taking a break in general, hasn't even spoken in the game's discord server. But we did get an official announcement in the discord server only 5 months ago stating that the game was still being worked on.
'Only' 5 months ago, with a fat lot of nothing in the way of observable results.

Uh-huh.

Look. He's free to say he's still working on it as much as he wants, but until he actually delivers something concrete it's very much "your talk talks and your walk walks, but your walk talks more than your talk walks."

Jan 18, 2021
Family Infestation is a great game with a lot of potential. As long as the developer is still alive (and lurking around here from time to time), I can still hope that the game will be updated in a few months (or years). I am not holding my breath, but I am patient and optimistic.

Reactions: iottytiaare
4.90 star(s) 20 Votes