NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Bro how to increase the girls stat its so much grinding
See Post #372 for tips on who to increase the stats. You only need to really grind the stats for the first two or three weeks of game play, and then it's not so bad. Make sure you eat breakfast and dinner with your family. Gina requires a big jump from 200 to 600, which is bad, so you may want to spend some money on gifts for her. Nikki and Michelle are a big pain, though.

jmkarlsson

Nov 25, 2017
I have a problem as I can't find out what hrouphallIndex==10 is that is required to unlock Caprice, so I would like to know what that is.

Reactions: krkarr

Chooepro

Oct 23, 2017
Regarding the Gina issue, I remember struggling with what was the best way to do the highlighting in that scene. It's an odd event in that it's one that you can replay many times, and even play it before you make sufficient progress in the thread. I'll try to fix the highlighting in the next release. Anyway, to complete the event you'll need Gina's relationship to be greater than 600 and you'll need to pick either of the last two choices. If you've already done this, please send me your save file so I can figure out what's going wrong.
I have the same problem. How to solve it?

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I like NTR but I'm just curious if this is an NTR game or just a game that has some NTR.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I like NTR but I'm just curious if this is an NTR game or just a game that has some NTR.
It's not an NTR game. There are a lot of different stories, some contain NTR and some don't. But, compared to most games that aren't NTR games, this game does have a lot (depending on your definition of NTR). You will not have a problem finding lots of NTR content (alternatively, you'll also find a lot of non-NTR content - this is a big game).

Reactions: juneba

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
It's not an NTR game. There are a lot of different stories, some contain NTR and some don't. But, compared to most games that aren't NTR games, this game does have a lot (depending on your definition of NTR). You will not have a problem finding lots of NTR content (alternatively, you'll also find a lot of non-NTR content - this is a big game).
That's awesome man, thank you for your response. Good luck with the project.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Minor question/note, I think "nannyseduce 6" may be playing the wrong event. It plays an event where you can take her to either the pool or a cafe (which was nannyBeach 6).

Doesn't hurt progression, the large vibrator still gets taken out of your inventory and you get credit for it (assuming you choose to have a drink by the pool), just seems a little out of place.

phattty

Dec 29, 2018
That's awesome man, thank you for your response. Good luck with the project.
There's a couple questlines that are 100% NTR, but they're opposite a regular questline from a branching choice. The choices are real obvious too, you aren't gonna get tricked into an NTR storyline. If you somehow do you can switch on the thread board section of the cheats.

Reactions: juneba
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes