georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I have an issue with Angelica, right now. When I was given the chance to punish her after showing her the video, I instead had sex with her. How can I repeat the event so that I can complete the sex thread?
You have to see the nanny peeing in the garden for that event. she has a TON of videos to watch, but the unseen ones play first, so if you watch your hidden cams a lot, you'll eventually stumble upon it. You've probably been a bit unlucky with the cam events - keep watching the hidden cameras.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
You'll meet her through Foxy, but you won't be able to interact much with her independently until you've completed the foxyGroupSex thread.
Hello. Is there all scenes from original game at that moment or you will add some with next update?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
wew.. its a long road.. :sneaky: :WutFace:
Indeed. I really should put up a big message when the game starts, telling the player to focus only on Foxy! You'll stumble across the content for the other girls as you go along, but there's just so much more Foxy content that you need to start early.

Actually, I think I'll make Foxy be home at 21:00 as well as 20:00, so you'll have more opportunity to interact with her each day to move her threads forward more quickly. And, there isn't much else going on at 21:00.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
but I'm starting to this that will take years.
I can see that because beside the port when I look at the videos/images, it feels like doing a patchwork. Is incoherent when it did not need to be so. For example, Anjelica has more than a couple threesome videos and even some that are specifically with the premise of being in a photography studio, so why not use the actual studio and work with that, I don't know if is done later on.
For example in the event Seduce\9. Leave nanny with Veronica.
When what could have been used was the Xart video "one for each" but that would probably require some rework in writing.

Dlink1221

Oct 26, 2017
does somene else have the problem with seducing of gina. I'm stuck there and foxy model also shows error

flintburt

Jul 9, 2019
No sound in videos Gina lounge 15:00 " I m going to Paris" only can ear sound if click in yellow progression video but after 2,3 second sound off,is anyone solution?

Sorry me english no native language.tks.great work.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello, for some reason I can't complete Laura's 4th event at the pool, does anyone know how to fix it?

The other characters events seem to be working fine, I'm just having issues with the above so far. Thanks in advance.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
hayyyss. completed all the threads.
but i think there is something wrong here. didnt get the Green even though i already fulfill that event.
nanny bug.jpg
now waiting for the updates.. in years as NightTrain said. :KEK: :BootyTime: :LUL:

or Son of a Bitch renpy conversion comes next week.. who knows.. :p :WutFace:
Family problems too. :LUL:
and Mothers Bestfriend also.. :LUL: yayyy.. :p busyweek.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Hello, for some reason I can't complete Laura's 4th event at the pool, does anyone know how to fix it?

The other characters events seem to be working fine, I'm just having issues with the above so far. Thanks in advance.
go to the threads. force/reactivate events that are blocking that path.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

ningawater

Mar 13, 2019
I can't seem to increase the women's relationship stats. Could anyone help? But for the rest, the white arrow button is visible except for theirs

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
go to the threads. force/reactivate events that are blocking that path.
You mean on the menu you mentioned above correct? That resets it?

Also asking, if I use unRen, is it possible to mod myself the events rpa files if I'm not mistaken?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes