NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I'm stuck with Laura's last photoshoot. It has the prerrequisite to have the thread eventLauraPool finished, but I can't find out how to end that. What's the trigger for that last photoshoot?
You should be able to find information on how to complete the eventLauraPool thread under the 'Various' tab on the thread board. Basically, just hang out with Laura at the pool at 17:00 for five times. That should open up the last photoshoot.

ththth

May 9, 2017
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. And a huge thank-you for posting your save, which made debugging possible. The problem was with the Beach Model thread.

I've just posted a new version of the v0.1.4 patch that should fix your problem. Please let me know if it helps.
Working now! Thank you for the quick fix.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Here it is, some Anjelica webms, divided with the filename.

EDIT: I cropped some of them a bit in a way that they don't look too associated with Patrick (a waste of a character in my opinion).
And in such a way that they can be reused/implemented as generic

I don't understand why Michelle pacing is done in such a way, you have to grind her so much only to get 2 scenes, when the actress has many more that could have been used, also some threesomes.

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Here it is, some Anjelica webms, divided with the filename.

EDIT: I cropped some of them a bit in a way that they don't look too associated with Patrick (a waste of a character in my opinion).
And in such a way that they can be reused/implemented as generic
Excellent! I'll try to work them in, but if you have any suggestions in which events you'd think they'd work, that would help.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Excellent! I'll try to work them in, but if you have any suggestions in which events you'd think they'd work, that would help.
For example
Anjelica BJ 1 2 end.webm is the better version of \game\images\event0\Angel\Seduce\13. Session with try seduce 1\14.webm

One of the Anjelica tease could replace \game\images\event0\Angel\Seduce\3. Try seduce 1\10.webm

These are kind of top on my head because I never and havent' finished the game yet. I see various scenes that could be inserted, because there are at least 2 massages, some for dressing up, one scene is set in a office, which is used in \game\images\event0\Angel\Seduce\14b. Herself came 1" though I havent' seen that scene yet and the folder has no videos.
Various scenes set on the sofa, one that I have put into webms there.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
For example
Anjelica BJ 1 2 end.webm is the better version of \game\images\event0\Angel\Seduce\13. Session with try seduce 1\14.webm

One of the Anjelica tease could replace \game\images\event0\Angel\Seduce\3. Try seduce 1\10.webm

These are kind of top on my head because I never and havent' finished the game yet. I see various scenes that could be inserted, because there are at least 2 massages, some for dressing up, one scene is set in a office, which is used in \game\images\event0\Angel\Seduce\14b. Herself came 1" though I havent' seen that scene yet and the folder has no videos.
Various scenes set on the sofa, one that I have put into webms there.
OK, I've managed to work most of these in. Thanks for your contributions!

If you want to get some more, you could slice up Angelica's "Almost Famous" (which was the video you got 'Angelica Tease 2' from) into the scenes like in Seduce/26. We could then replace the still images with short video clips. I think all those images (except the first and last) are from that video. You could also cut up for Seduce/28.

Remember you can preview the current version of the events by clicking on the corresponding box in the thread board, once you've clicked the 'Show incomplete events' box, if you want to see the text associated with each of the videos/images.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
OK, I've managed to work most of these in. Thanks for your contributions!

If you want to get some more, you could slice up Angelica's "Almost Famous" (which was the video you got 'Angelica Tease 2' from) into the scenes like in Seduce/26. We could then replace the still images with short video clips. I think all those images (except the first and last) are from that video. You could also cut up for Seduce/28.
Well I have both videos downloaded, the full version. I wasn't sure whether you wanted to replace the images.
Well here is for Seduce/28 but I wasn't sure about what to use for the table part, because I could not find that specific video.

Reactions: Tony 36

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Well I have both videos downloaded, the full version. I wasn't sure whether you wanted to replace the images.
Well here is for Seduce/28 but I wasn't sure about what to use for the table part, because I could not find that specific video.
Thanks!

Although we probably don't *need* to replace the images, I think the video clips are better. I'm putting the clips in a separate event pack, to keep the size of the base game small, but players who want a better experience can just drop in the event pack. Don't worry about the table part. I may just leave it out, since I find it jarring when clips from different videos are used in the same scene.

Petite Jolie

Mar 23, 2020
I have an issue with Angelica, right now. When I was given the chance to punish her after showing her the video, I instead had sex with her. How can I repeat the event so that I can complete the sex thread?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I have an issue with Angelica, right now. When I was given the chance to punish her after showing her the video, I instead had sex with her. How can I repeat the event so that I can complete the sex thread?
The "punishment" is just rough sex. Are you sure you haven't completed the event (the second box in the nannySex thread should be green)? If you haven't completed it yet, you can send me your save file so I can try to figure out what went wrong, or you can use the console (SHIFT-O), and enter
Code:
nannyToPunish = True
and this should give you the opportunity to try the event again.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes