KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Wow! I remember trying to play the original a couple of times, but it was such a messy grind it was not worth it.

You have earned your cape.

Reactions: NightTrain

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, there's actual NTR in this game? I remember seeing this game some time ago, but the original game doesn't have NTR listed as a tag. So, was that added, or was NTR simply not listed in the original game?

P.S.: I do enjoy NTR, so I'm simply asking for clarity.

Reactions: ustar

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Pretty much everything is avoidable. Some threads contain NTR (or other material that someone may find objectionable), and some don't. It's usually pretty obvious fairly early on when a thread is going somewhere you don't want to go, and you can usually make a choice to avoid it. But be aware that if you use my choice highlighting cheat it will take you in the direction of maximum content without regards to personal taste. However, if you find you made a choice you're not comfortable with, you can always block the thread using my thread menu.

In summary, the game was originally designed to allow the player to avoid content they don't like, and I added more support for that. That said, I cannot guarantee that you won't accidentally walk into something you don't like. And the game does have a lot of NTR content, probably 20%, or more depending on your definition of NTR (does spying on your daughter having sex with her boyfriend count? - that's a rhetorical question - please don't answer as I don't want this thread filled with a discussion on NTR). So, if NTR is particularly troubling for you (as opposed to mildly annoying) you may be better off avoiding this game.
Thanks for the answer, when I see the NTR tag, I ask for the possibility of being avoidable or not, if it is preventable I play, if it is not, I just leave it aside, well it's like a habit, many other developers should take the example with you did and make it clear what kind of content the player would find, despite not liking NTR, you piqued my curiosity about this game, maybe I can avoid this path, I'll take a look! (y)

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, you can choose not to do things. NTR is 3 perspectives, you have the person getting cucked, the person being stolen and then mr steal your girl and you have options to be the one behind taking the girl but you can also (with warning before hand) have your girl stolen. Get over the stigma of NTR and realize its a broad term that you associate with only the negative aspect.
Thanks for the answer, my friend! :)

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can I request some interface changes. I'm using joiplay to play on android and overall it works fantastic. However, the buttons are very small and hard to click on mobile.

Please make the cheat button larger and move it to I would say the bottom left? But please at least triple its size. Make the clickable dialogue options larger, I would prefer the generic renpy center of screen ones but if you must keep them on the side at least make them at least double the size.

Please bring the locate button outside of the cheat menu, and make the save button visible as well. I think they should all go on the bottom left.

Would be great thanks.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I can't believe you actually went and did it, ported the game to Renpy, is so much more smooth, is a new experience, thank you very much.

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
HI
Can any one please guide how to unpack the event file as i have dowlnloaded at tits not extracting . Checked net to for RPA files but could not find anything
TIA

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
HI
Can any one please guide how to unpack the event file as i have dowlnloaded at tits not extracting . Checked net to for RPA files but could not find anything
TIA
The "installation" spoiler in the first page says they have to be placed in the "game" folder, I would assume that's all there is to it.

Reactions: chan1986

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
NightTrain Thanks for the remake!
But in the "share" path MC share her wife with women, men or both? Or it's the wife that share MC with other women?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes