VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
He was married a long time ago, where did he come from, where did he go?
Where did he com from, Moleman Joe...

(Sorry, read this and just had this song stuck in my head all of a sudden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
You bastard now I have the Rednex version of Cotton Eye Joe stuck in my head too. :HideThePain:

Because I hate all of you, share in the pain.

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Gods, is giving head to women really that popular a fetish? I swear every single game forces us into that (Not to mention the ass eating, to absolute hell with that)

Otherwise loving this, but I swear half the sex scenes are just cunnilingus.

Reactions: Gozer

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Gods, is giving head to women really that popular a fetish? I swear every single game forces us into that (Not to mention the ass eating, to absolute hell with that)

Otherwise loving this, but I swear half the sex scenes are just cunnilingus.
Heh, didn't even realise it was a fetish. I've just been considering it a part of regular sex.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
Heh, didn't even realise it was a fetish. I've just been considering it a part of regular sex.
Everything is a fetish, even missionary. people are a collection of fetishes. sometimes these don't include the popular ones.

I think I've gotten my answer though, lol.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Everything is a fetish, even missionary. people are a collection of fetishes. sometimes these don't include the popular ones.

I think I've gotten my answer though, lol.
Kink... Fetishes are mandatory, they are kinks that have become a necessity for someone's arousal as opposed to just being an additional stimulus.

Missionary isn't a kink either.
It's the most basic sexual position there is, which is why it's classified as being vanilla - It's plain, ordinary, normal etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Kink... Fetishes are mandatory, they are kinks that have become a necessity for someone's arousal as opposed to just being an additional stimulus.

It's the most basic sexual position there is, which is why it's classified as being vanilla - It's plain, ordinary, normal etc.
Although the position could be closely tied to a kink. For example, some folks really get off on seeing their partner's face as they experience pleasure during sex. By extension, any position that facilitates this (missionary, cowgirl/horizontal cowgirl, leg-up, table-edge, etc.) could be tied to the kink. True, it wouldn't make the positions the kink itself, but the association can be clearly seen.

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021

I disagree

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes