VN Ren'Py Abandoned Family Man...? [v9.1] [MoleMan]

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
It would be nice if they put the info on the game page and also the game sounds interesting almost like a new step-father that has the mother wrapped around his finger were she would do anything for him and he can get close to her daughters to become their new "Daddy".
Now that I think about it yea it kinda does but tbh the daughters arn't half bad either despite the yougest daughter looking ulgy asf that ass is what sold me on her tbh but the dev doesnt talk much even when I've sent him messages on his page so I think this is just a hobby type thing for him

Reactions: 1Teddy1

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
i agree that he gonna put out some real McGyver shit explication about the lack the similarities between the family members..
i mostly laugh when i see the mother blonde, 1daughter redhead and 1 daughter dark brown or black... but here... its something else. thy definitly not from the same DNA at all.

worse scenario will be to say they came from diffeent wedding and father ( but that sound too simple)

overwise, they get some problem in hospital with a crazy doctor who tryed experience on them, burn them, throw them on a wall and etc.. ( but that maybe sound too over the top for this game XD )
Dad was German and French-Canadian (and showed his Amerind side...darker skin.) Mom was German and Danish. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. The oldest sister has auburn hair, the next has black hair and dad's complexion, and the youngest is dishwater blond. My oldest brother is pale with dark hair, next brother has dad's complexion with black hair and I, the 'baby brother' am pale with dishwater blond hair. In a country of immigrants, MANY varieties occur.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Links are broken hold up on downloading guys trying to get a Mod or Admins attention

U

User_10739

There was an issue with Family Man...? v4.0, please delete it.
Op updated with the Fixed PC version, Mac to follow.

And...

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Family Man...? [v4.0_fixed] [MoleMan] - Original Size: (918MB)

Squashed Download - PC (94MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I know it's not really NTR, but you might want to update the tags with it. People tend to see any potentially fuckable character having sex with someone who is not the MC as NTR.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I know it's not really NTR, but you might want to update the tags with it. People tend to see any potentially fuckable character having sex with someone who is not the MC as NTR.
Ummm what now I don’t see anything remotely related to NTR please don’t make something out of nothing if you are talking about the older sister she currently has the boyfriend

Reactions: Reese286

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Go back and re-read the post.
I did read it that’s why I said it doesn’t make any sense to post a NTR tag if they are already in a relationship would you consider it NTR if someone was in a relationship before you even met them then claim it’s NTR if you would want to be with that someone ?

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I did read it that’s why I said it doesn’t make any sense to post a NTR tag if they are already in a relationship would you consider it NTR if someone was in a relationship before you even met them then claim it’s NTR if you would want to be with that someone ?
Being that it's likely your character is going to try and get with her, yeah that would be Netori. But what I'm saying here is that some people here seem to veiw ANY sex, that ISN'T the MC as "NTR", it's not accurate, but they come in here and bitch about cucking and NTR and so on, that it might just be best to add the tags and avoid the future argument. There are people that don't like playing games where the female characters are getting banged by people that aren't the MC. The best tag to describe that that is here, is NTR.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Being that it's likely your character is going to try and get with her, yeah that would be Netori. But what I'm saying here is that some people here seem to veiw ANY sex, that ISN'T the MC as "NTR", it's not accurate, but they come in here and bitch about cucking and NTR and so on, that it might just be best to add the tags and avoid the future argument. There are people that don't like playing games where the female characters are getting banged by people that aren't the MC. The best tag to describe that that is here, is NTR.
Then people need to use their eyes and brains if they have some to see that NTR is not a thing in this game I’ve spoke to the dev and NTR will never be a thing in this game I see your logic you are arguing but if that’s the case most games would be classed as NTR then

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
This has all the hallmarks of a good one, lots of story options and some good renders.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yum, even with Golum I can't wait to check out this much awaited update... Mom is da biddness!:love:

3.50 star(s) 30 Votes